No Man's Sky PS5 trophy list [HOW TO: Autopop trophies from PS4 save]

breakXedge

14 hours ago, Topazfinder said:

I don't believe in auto-pop trophies from PS4 to PS5 saved data transfer. Concerns is Sony might think you're cheating and flag you due to timestamp of trophies.

Nobody is banned for that and they are aware of this, since their first party games do it as well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, KillLaGil said:

does it also works backward? i mean from ps5 to ps4?

I tested playing on my PS5 the PS4 version of the game, and the cloud icon wasn't there. Then I switched to the PS5 version, and the cloud was there. I believe the idea is to carry your game FROM ps4 TO ps5, and not viceversa. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KillLaGil said:

does it also works backward? i mean from ps5 to ps4?

No. With the exception of AC: Valhalla and various F2P games, cross-save only works one way on the PS5 and that's PS4 => PS5. If you want to stack PS4 and PS5 games and auto-pop the trophies, you have to do the PS4 version first, then the PS5 release.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 8:16 PM, breakXedge said:

I tested playing on my PS5 the PS4 version of the game, and the cloud icon wasn't there. Then I switched to the PS5 version, and the cloud was there. I believe the idea is to carry your game FROM ps4 TO ps5, and not viceversa. 

On 5/16/2021 at 8:20 PM, HuntingFever said:

No. With the exception of AC: Valhalla and various F2P games, cross-save only works one way on the PS5 and that's PS4 => PS5. If you want to stack PS4 and PS5 games and auto-pop the trophies, you have to do the PS4 version first, then the PS5 release.

thank you guys, gotta dupe my items to my friend first to give me back to ps4 version it seems

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I platted the PS5 version already but I still need the permadeath trophies, so now I'm thinking about getting the Platinum and the Permadeath trophies on the PS4 version to then autopop them on PS5 instead, will that still work? can i still pop the dlc trophies?

Also, I got Expedition and Twitch rewards on PS5, will i be able to use them on PS4 as well? (I think they're tied to my psn account because the rewards can be used on any save file but I'm not so sure)

lets say you got the permadeath triophy on ps4. you would just have to import that save then the ps5 gets it.  this also goes for any other trophy's you have left.

cant help on expedition and twitch rewards i have no knowledge with that.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 10:03 PM, deeps_rj said:

I platted the PS5 version already but I still need the permadeath trophies, so now I'm thinking about getting the Platinum and the Permadeath trophies on the PS4 version to then autopop them on PS5 instead, will that still work? can i still pop the dlc trophies?

Also, I got Expedition and Twitch rewards on PS5, will i be able to use them on PS4 as well? (I think they're tied to my psn account because the rewards can be used on any save file but I'm not so sure)

lol an update on this, Twitch rewards does work on a fresh PS4 save as expected. I speedran the permadeath mode and got the trophies yesterday. But apparently if you transfer a PS4 save it will delete your existing PS5 save, unfortunately I dont have a PS+ subscription right now so I had to do it again, permadeath mode isn't as hard as i thought it would be

FZNjnsvUEAAErzd?format=jpg&name=large

FZR9w2yUYAAQ7No?format=jpg&name=large

On 7/27/2022 at 10:03 PM, deeps_rj said:

Edited by deeps_rj

• 7 months later...

I’m a bit confused by the fact this uses a ‘cloud’ icon. Saves are not stored on the cloud are they? Just locally on the machine. Does it mean you have to have PS+ and upload your save to the cloud? Because I don’t have that option.

If I copy my PS4 NMS save onto my PS5 and load the PS5 version for the first time, will I be able to do it?

Also, kind of a side note but I don’t want to instantly earn all the trophies, because I’m proud of my legit shortest platinum record (MGS3) and don’t want this one to overwrite that. Is it possible to earn one trophy, wait a few days and then import the save to auto pop the rest?

4 minutes ago, Darwock-UK said:

I’m a bit confused by the fact this uses a ‘cloud’ icon. Saves are not stored on the cloud are they? Just locally on the machine. Does it mean you have to have PS+ and upload your save to the cloud? Because I don’t have that option.

If I copy my PS4 NMS save onto my PS5 and load the PS5 version for the first time, will I be able to do it?

Also, kind of a side note but I don’t want to instantly earn all the trophies, because I’m proud of my legit shortest platinum record (MGS3) and don’t want this one to overwrite that. Is it possible to earn one trophy, wait a few days and then import the save to auto pop the rest?

Sorry, what?

The "cloud icon" as you sayis to transfer your PS4 save data to your PS5. If you've 100% on PS4, importing this save data will autopop all trophies. I don't think you can upload a save to PS+ and download it on the other systems as they won't be compatible AFAIK.

Yes, you can start a new game, earn an easy trophy, then wait and then import your ps4 save data to autopop al the rest. Just keep in mind that importing your PS4 save will delete anything you already have on your PS5 save. It's just transferring from one sistem to another.

Edited by breakXedge
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darwock-UK said:

Cross-Save only works for this game if you use the in-game cross-save cloud.

Crap, I just went to do the transfer and there are only two saves on the machine - my normal one, and the survival mode. Nothing for Permadeath, despite me getting that trophy one week earlier than the date on my normal save. No idea what happened.

As you can’t easily back-up PS5 saves to USB, I guess I’m going to have to do Permadeath on the PS4 again first.

2 minutes ago, Darwock-UK said:

Crap, I just went to do the transfer and there are only two saves on the machine - my normal one, and the survival mode. Nothing for Permadeath, despite me getting that trophy one week earlier than the date on my normal save. No idea what happened.

As you can’t easily back-up PS5 saves to USB, I guess I’m going to have to do Permadeath on the PS4 again first.

I'm currently working on a Permadeath walkthrough Supplement that shows both the Taxi and Legit methods for getting those 2 trophies now all the worthwhile exploits have been nuked so stay tuned :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.