https://www.exophase.com/game/destruction-allstars-psn/trophies/

Edited by Ghost

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

What's going on here? It's a completely different list to the other one posted like 2ย months ago. Is the old list now defunct and to be achieved by no one?ย 

either different region or its dev list like sackboy...NPWRs are different though.

1 minute ago, PS_Bowser said:

either different region or its dev list like sackboy...NPWRs are different though.

I hope it's this list since this is so much easier the other one required you to have all-stars or something on all tutorial events.

What I mean I hope this is the one for us to trophy hunt.

3 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Ill add it to my library and wait it out and see how this game turns out, if its evenย worth hunting the trophies or never playing

something tells meย theres a ton of paid dlc incoming but who knows

ย 

I mean, after deciding to add this to PS Plus instead of sell it for $70, they'd be fools to pump it full of paid DLC. But then again, more idiotic decisions have been made for monetization in the past.

List looks good. Nothing too challenging just gonna take a while and I expect that there is enough stuff going on so the heroes abilities is not gonna be an issue

ย 

1 hour ago, Beware_Of_Bob said:

Needs an infallible trophy

ย 

You.

Stop.

It is pretty funny.

But stop.

Edited by wardragon989
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Convasse said:

I mean, after deciding to add this to PS Plus instead of sell it for $70, they'd be fools to pump it full of paid DLC. But then again, more idiotic decisions have been made for monetization in the past.

I wouldnt be surprised is all. ย I just look at games thats been given out with PS+ ย in recent past and theres quite the handful of games on the IGC with season passes sold seperately. ย Sure maybe some ofย thoseย games were good and they warranted dlc but i rather not have to pay extra with my yearly subscription. ย Its a new IP and im just speculating, im just skeptical one could say. ย Ill wait for a fewย reviews and then make a decision onย wetherย or not to give it a shot. ย 

Edited by Property_Damage

Well, that challenge series trophy is locked behind the paid-for-with-real-money Destruction Points currency right now. They said you'll be able to earn DP later on, but I THINK right now they're only available for cash.ย ย 

That's totally shitty on it's own, but tying a trophy to MTX is worse. Hopefully they give you enough for signing in or some shit to be able to unlock it.ย 

58 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Well, that challenge series trophy is locked behind the paid-for-with-real-money Destruction Points currency right now. They said you'll be able to earn DP later on, but I THINK right now they're only available for cash.ย ย 

That's totally shitty on it's own, but tying a trophy to MTX is worse. Hopefully they give you enough for signing in or some shit to be able to unlock it.ย 

It's againstย developer trophy guidelines to put any trophy required for a platinum behind paid content, so there must be a way to gain access for free. I guess we'll know in a few days.

3 minutes ago, DKShadow said:

It's againstย developer trophy guidelines to put any trophy required for a platinum behind paid content, so there must be a way to gain access for free. I guess we'll know in a few days.

ย 

Yep, just add it to your library and play the waiting game.ย