Destruction All-Stars Trophy List

Ghost

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, DKShadow said:

It's against developer trophy guidelines to put any trophy required for a platinum behind paid content, so there must be a way to gain access for free. I guess we'll know in a few days.

Sure, they've already said they're going to add a way to earn the DP, but at launch you have to buy them. Hopefully they give you enough at the start of the game to complete this one series and get the trophy. 

Either way, the whole series of single player events is locked behind the DP mtx, and I absolutely hate that.

1 hour ago, yowzagabowza said:

Sure, they've already said they're going to add a way to earn the DP, but at launch you have to buy them. Hopefully they give you enough at the start of the game to complete this one series and get the trophy. 

Either way, the whole series of single player events is locked behind the DP mtx, and I absolutely hate that.

The series in the trophy list is probably free, to try out what the single player mode looks like before spending money for other series.

After playing a couple of hours most of the character trophies seem like they will be a huge pain in the ass. Some of them are easy and obtained just by playing the character (Ghost, impenetrable, terminal velocity and flame on I got without trying) but the rest of them are going to require some very opportune circumstances. I have no idea how you would manage to do flamethrower (when I used this character the flames never actually seemed to proc) or no escape (this one just seems like such a useless ability, it's very easy for enemies to get out of the bubble). I'm not entirely sure if I'm missing things in how to utilise the abilities super well though, the game doesn't really give very good descriptions of what exactly things do or how they work. I am curious though if for the above two if they would pop if all but 1-2 of the enemy team has quit and you set them on fire/kill with Barong, I've had a fair few team games where the losing team mostly quits.

Anyone else think these will be a major pain? Or any tips on ways that might make them easier.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

Anyone else think these will be a major pain? Or any tips on ways that might make them easier.

I had the same thoughts scrolling down the trophies list last night. I played several hours, I'm level 10... and I still don't know how I'm going to earn the "3 ennemies" characters trophies.

Using the powers on two enemies on one use could ultimately be easier, but three... I'm having a hard time figuring out how I'm going to achieve this.

Edited by Byeler

Yeah this seems like its not gonna be a walk in the park. Been going for the party animal trophy for the last couple of hours and i have already given up. Im supposed to smoke up enemies by ramming em 3 times in 1 use of my smoke ability but have counted at least 5 rams in one go but no trophy. im already stumped lmao

• Like 2

Played a bit and the game is garbage to me, super repetitive. And yeah, some trophies would be extremely difficult go achieve legit.

Does matchmaking stop working for you too guys? I have to restart the game to get it work.

Any info on what game modes are better for some trophies?

The character specific stuff is fairly challenging, but also definitely varies by character. Was able to get one for a character within three matches that appeared at a glance to be medium difficulty (relatively speaking). Everything else is actually a piece of cake, especially considering you can knock out the sixteen character and 50 overall wins in the team modes. I would say it shouldn’t take more than eight-ten hours to get both of the victory milestone trophies if you’re playing team games (solo could take a lot longer). The real decider here is those character specific ones, though.

• Like 1

I could see this taking a few hours for each character achievement, but it can’t be impossible if each trophy (aside from the plat) has already been achieved by someone a few hours into the game’s launch. Seems very Overwatch-like in terms of needing things to line up just right for each character, but I’d give it time and I’m sure strategies will emerge.

Edited by JD-D2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, JD-D2 said:

I could see this taking a few hours for each character achievement, but it can’t be impossible if each trophy (aside from the plat) has already been achieved by someone a few hours into the game’s launch. Seems very Overwatch-like in terms of needing things to line up just right for each character, but I’d give it time and I’m sure strategies will emerge.

With the very small amount of time I’ve put in so far, I’m inclined to agree. One big advantage in this game compared to Overwatch is that for all of the vehicle specific trophies, once you grab your unique vehicle on the floating platform you can legitimately take a second and wait to line yourself up for an opportune moment. That was definitely a contributing factor in the one I got.