Destruction All-Stars Trophy List

Ghost

After playing for a couple hours, I can say this about the trophies I earned:

The 100 wrecks is really easy, will come through natural play. 

The S rank wreckognition or above, you're gonna have to keep your momentum and wreck consistently to keep your rank high. I got it on my 3rd game. 

All star objectives in Ultimo's is really easy.

Just win the tutorials.

Wreck an opponents hero vehicle will come easily during your platinum journey.

Now for the heroes.

Ultimos 100 damage absorbed with his shield is easy just ram people while they are going at you.

Calistos 135mph is easy. Just ulti and boost. 

Sgt.'s smoke is easy as well. Just hit three cars while it's active.

Edited by omnx-supak
  • Like 1

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, omnx-supak said:

The S rank wreckognition or above, you're gonna have to keep your momentum and wreck consistently to keep your rank high. I got it on my 3rd game. 

Just win the tutorials.

Now for the heroes.

Ultimos 100 damage absorbed with his shield is easy just ram people while they are going at you.

Agree with this after putting some more time in. I’m really curious to hear how people get the Boxtop trophy (Instant Service, i think it is). I’ve been playing as him most of today — just the goofiest character imo — and I swear I’ve landed three separate “slams” on different people during his special, but clearly I’m doing something wrong. They don’t make it obvious when you’ve attached a drone to someone.

Overall I’m finding this very fun and straightforward. Really pleasantly surprised. But does seem more and more like Overwatch in that a couple characters’ trophies are gonna be particular pains in the rear. 

Edited by JD-D2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, omnx-supak said:

Just win the tutorials.

Now for the heroes.

Thank you.

The Flamethrower trophy with Fuego requires you to set an entire team on fire with Cerberus in an online match. I just dicovered a pretty easy way for that. Just play Gridfall and when it is only you and one other guy left (pretty easy to get to this point if you just jump around) hit him while he is in a vehicle while Cerberus is active. This apparently counts as setting an entire team on fire.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, teddyrules4ever said:

Thank you.

The Flamethrower trophy with Fuego requires you to set an entire team on fire with Cerberus in an online match. I just dicovered a pretty easy way for that. Just play Gridfall and when it is only you and one other guy left (pretty easy to get to this point if you just jump around) hit him while he is in a vehicle while Cerberus is active. This apparently counts as setting an entire team on fire.  

This must be how anyone has got the No Escape trophy. I thought this might be a possibility but didn't manage it (I did my character wins on gridfall). I would recommend everyone goes for this asap for those two trophies.

1 hour ago, JD-D2 said:

Agree with this after putting some more time in. I’m really curious to hear how people get the Boxtop trophy (Instant Service, i think it is). I’ve been playing as him most of today — just the goofiest character imo — and I swear I’ve landed three separate “slams” on different people during his special, but clearly I’m doing something wrong. They don’t make it obvious when you’ve attached a drone to someone.

Overall I’m finding this very fun and straightforward. Really pleasantly surprised. But does seem more and more like Overwatch in that a couple characters’ trophies are gonna be particular pains in the rear. 

Some of the slams seem pretty inconsistent for these types of characters. Sgt Rescue and Fuego also have this problem. Also worth remembering that they won't proc until the animation completes on activation.

37 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

This must be how anyone has got the No Escape trophy. I thought this might be a possibility but didn't manage it (I did my character wins on gridfall). I would recommend everyone goes for this asap for those two trophies.

Some of the slams seem pretty inconsistent for these types of characters. Sgt Rescue and Fuego also have this problem. Also worth remembering that they won't proc until the animation completes on activation.

I think it needs to be a hit with a lot of speed, just touching the opponent with the flames did not work, but you actually dont need to destroy the opponent or sth. like that. We drawed in this match,

2 hours ago, teddyrules4ever said:

Thank you.

I just did this and it didn't unlock for me.

Edit: Did it two more times and it finally unlocked, so it may just be finnicky. 

Edited by Gewurzratte

14 minutes ago, teddyrules4ever said:

I think it needs to be a hit with a lot of speed, just touching the opponent with the flames did not work, but you actually dont need to destroy the opponent or sth. like that. We drawed in this match,

Doing some testing in solo with Fuego it only seems to work on a full speed ram, it can be front on or from behind. It also still activates even if you wreck them (you get a point for ignition). It may not trigger on an annihilation though, don't think I noticed it work anytime I got one. Also not sure if it will work when both players slam into each other as the AI doesn't really do that.

Gameplay wise it should really trigger on any slam hit, it's pretty hard to get full speed slams in MP.

I managed to get 5 of the hero specific ones yesterday, but they look to be some of the easier ones. I played pretty much nothing but Carnado yesterday, so I'm curious if there's other trophies similar to the Flamethrower trophy that are easier in other modes.

• Like 2

I played a couple of hours of Carnado last night and already got wins with half of the characters and the S rank a few times. This is going to be a UR plat unless a way of boosting or easily getting some of the character specific kills is found. The rest of the trophies are a walk in the park

Tried Gridfall as Fuego for a while to try and get the Flamethrower trophy and I've no idea how to set people on fire (either that or it's just not working). Got to the final 2 twice and rammed the opponents car really hard but nothing popped.

1 minute ago, EIdain said:

Tried Gridfall as Fuego for a while to try and get the Flamethrower trophy and I've no idea how to set people on fire (either that or it's just not working). Got to the final 2 twice and rammed the opponents car really hard but nothing popped.

With the breaker active in the hero car? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dark-keyblade94 said:

That's exactly how I've got the No Escape trophy.

How did you get it charged up? For Fuego, I just jumped around until it was 1v1, but that isn't working for Ratu because you have to charge the attack. Did you start fighting earlier or did you get it charged 1v1?

Edit: For anyone else trying it, I would recommend you start fighting around 3 rivals left. I just got it and that seemed to be the best way to get it charged when I tried it. Then, if you get it charged before the 1v1, just try to survive until the rest have killed each other.

Edited by Gewurzratte

Btw if someone is annoyed by the mics from everyone. When chosen your character and the match is about to start, press your PS button once and then press square (when you are on the voicechat) so it gets completely muted.

--------------

Ok and I just got the Flamethrower trophy and maybe a tip:

When you boost with R3 while your CAR ability is active, you see that the flames will come out to the side you boost for a second. You have to hit the enemy in this short time to set him aflame as it seems.

Edited by Yoey_666
  • Like 2