Ghost

Overcooked! All You Can Eat Trophy List

16 posts in this topic

Seems like you don't need to 3* every level now? This looks like a lot easier platinum.

1 hour ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Wait! I thought this was a DLC 1f605.png but apparently it’s a full game with a platinum 

Yeah but it's not a new game. It's just Overcooked 1 + 2 with all DLC in one bundle, unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Seems like you don't need to 3* every level now? This looks like a lot easier platinum.

But that was the fun part 😀 

So happy to see you don't have to 3 star all levels.

However, they're are a number of 4 plater trophies. Hope they can be boosted online.

The trophy list looks really fun!

I'm a bit worried about the 4-player trophies, since the old controllers won't work on the PS5. If it can't be boosted online, it's going to be really difficult to earn these ones.

That you don't even have to 3 star every level makes the trophy list seem a bit too easy in my opinion.

While I appreciate the time and effort of making a very different trophy list, there are two things in particular that I don't like. You don't have to obtain three stars in all levels, which is very disappointing (will probably get 3/4 stars on each level anyways). Also, no trophies for DLC, which is strange.

Edited by gameoncomrade

58 minutes ago, And98s said:

That you don't even have to 3 star every level makes the trophy list seem a bit too easy in my opinion.

Due to the introduction of the Assist Mode, it would probably be a piece of cake anyway. So I think it's not a bad decision to include some other trophies instead of star-related ones.

Then again, it was fun and challenging to unlock every star in all levels, so I understand you.

4 minutes ago, Sten_dardo said:

Due to the introduction of the Assist Mode, it would probably be a piece of cake anyway. So I think it's not a bad decision to include some other trophies instead of star-related ones.

Then again, it was fun and challenging to unlock every star in all levels, so I understand you.

Still, turning on Assist Mode is completely optional, and I honestly believe that many players will leave it off. It would, in my opinion, give players, or perfectionists, more incentives to play by adding star-related trophies. I will definitely still buy a copy, but for me, personally, it's rather disappointing that they're throwing extremely easy trophies at us.

Played part 1 and 2 with my wife. If we play this, I'm pretty sure we get divorced... 😆

Finally 100%’d the first game a while back and that was pretty challenging. Never picked up the second title but this bundle doesn’t seem too bad, especially since the price will drop rather fast and quickly become the cheapest and most definitive way to play both games. I’m mixed on the removal of star related trophies as this list seems extremely easy in comparison to the other two games. No inclusion of DLC trophies also sucks. Overcooked! 2 had a bunch of them.

I bought the game on EU sale last week and I can highly recommend it. It is suuuuper super fun with friends. Still one of the best if not THE best couch coop / online game in years. Trophy wise the game is extremely easy, like way too easy. I definitely would say at max a 2/10. You only need one star to progress not three compared to the PS4 version and there is literally no challenge here to get one star. Additionally you do net even have to finish all extra trimmings and extra levels :-/ since there are no trophies here at all. 

My advice: Buy this game if you love coop. The game itself is pretty expensive soI would advice you to play all the extras for fun as well. There are so many gorgeous levels and the most fun comes from getting better and better as a team. It really is a blast :-)