Cross-Platform Games to have 2 Lists / PS5 Auto-Pop Game List

PhantomFear94

For Legion, they are not autopops, but they are very easy. I converted my platinum'd PS4 save to PS5, and it's very quick to redo everything that isn't about story or tech progression.

Fire and rehire your game developer. Drink one pint. Play one game of darts. Redo one paste-up. Literally just walk up to a soccer ball and select it. The kill-related trophies all seem to pop after doing 1-2.

I am guessing when NG+ drops, it will become braindead easy to finish off the story and get 2 for the price of 1.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sadam97 said:

I was wondering if anyone got auto-pop trophies on PS4 after platinuming on PS5 games like Mile Morales? 

I have similar question, if it is possible to play and platinum ps5 version of games, and then load the save on the PS4 version to autopop the PS4 versions (Im mainly curious about: AC Valhalla, WD Legion, Spider-man and Bordelrands 3) ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

I have similar question, if it is possible to play and platinum ps5 version of games, and then load the save on the PS4 version to autopop the PS4 versions (Im mainly curious about: AC Valhalla, WD Legion, Spider-man and Bordelrands 3) ?

I cant speak for WD Legion and Borderlands 3 yet, but Spiderman is 1-way ps4 to ps5 only for auto pop and in the case of AC Valhalla it works both ways but its picky on what actually wants to auto pop at times as i tried with my current progress (ps5 to ps4) and everything popped of the few trophies i had except for a lvl 3 settlement trophy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, me_is_caveman said:

Does this mean ALL ps4 games have a separate trophy list on ps5 because of backwards compatibility? For example, if I play Infamous Second Son on ps5 it adds a new ps5 trophy list for that game?

No, only games with either a PS5 upgrade patch or a dedicated PS5 release have a separate list.

21 hours ago, grap2000 said:

I cant speak for WD Legion and Borderlands 3 yet, but Spiderman is 1-way ps4 to ps5 only for auto pop and in the case of AC Valhalla it works both ways but its picky on what actually wants to auto pop at times as i tried with my current progress (ps5 to ps4) and everything popped of the few trophies i had except for a lvl 3 settlement trophy.

Sorry I forgot to mention... I meant Miles morales Spidey ? and you probably (Hopefully ! ?) mentioned Spider-Man (1) Remastered right ? Cause I want to get both PS4 and PS5 Miles without complete 4 playtroughs, but I want to start with the better PS5 version ? and than just do a quick cleanup if any of the trophies on PS4 doesnt pop up.

38 minutes ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

Sorry I forgot to mention... I meant Miles morales Spidey 1f605.png and you probably (Hopefully ! 1f601.png) mentioned Spider-Man (1) Remastered right ? Cause I want to get both PS4 and PS5 Miles without complete 4 playtroughs, but I want to start with the better PS5 version 1f607.png and than just do a quick cleanup if any of the trophies on PS4 doesnt pop up.

For Mile Morales, you'll have to do two playthroughs to get platinum ? but that's like 3-4 hours if you skip half of the cutscene 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sadam97 said:

For Mile Morales, you'll have to do two playthroughs to get platinum 1f602.png but that's like 3-4 hours if you skip half of the cutscene 

It is really that short ? ? I mean I like shorter games but not with a price tag of a full game ? but still 2 full playtroughs on PS5 version is enough for me and I dont want to replay it 2 more times in 30fps PS4 version, if I cant use the cloid save from PS5 version then I just gonne buy PS5 version on disc and not bothering myself with the PS4 version ?

Edited by Gloom12356776543

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pojokwando said:

Dumb question... is the Spider Man Remastered the same as the Game of the Year edition?

Thanks in advance...

Content wise they're the same. Some textures were changed, better lighting system used and two separate trophy lists with Remastered even getting three new trophies.

On 8/11/2020 at 3:50 PM, DontKnow_id said:

So i'm playing Watch Dogs Legion on the ps4 for the moment and i get ps' trophy's.

When the ps5 releases and i put the same disk in the ps5 i get a other list to platinum then?

I got the platinum on Ps4.
Today i play Watch dogs legion on Ps5 with the save from my Ps4 and then some trophies pop up: "Oral History", "Every Walk of Life", "Fresh Threads" and "Shaken Not Stirred".
Then i try to play darts, to drink and to do a Paste Up, i did one of each and the trophies pops up. 
While i was driving to a pub others trophies pops up, i don't know why: "Down To The Wire", "NO NOT THE BEES", "Throw The Book At Them".
At the end i have only to play the story again and unlock all the upgrades to earn the platinum of watch dogs on Ps5. 

hope this can help you.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 2:33 PM, anxtv said:

So AC Valhalla have autopop or not?
Someone says Yes, someone says No. I'm a bit confused.

Some but not all. Thread contains more details on the AC Valhalla game forum section

• Like 1

So I’m wondering, I started playing Ghost of Tsushima and earned a few trophies on my PS4 - am I able to continue and unlock the rest of these when I get myself a PS5? Just anxious it would lock me out of a platinum. Same with the games with double platinums like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, I can just play the PS4 version before upgrading to the PS5 version?