Cross-Platform Games to have 2 Lists / PS5 Auto-Pop Game List

PhantomFear94

6 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

That is not entirely true. Gearbox confirmed that Borderlands 3 will share the list between PS4 and PS5

Based off the listings that doesn't appear to be the case, though. With Borderlands 3 on PS5 for example it even includes 3 new trophies not on the PS4 listing (none look that terrible, btw, and it's a PvE mode). If it turns out there is some system error with Exophase where they are scanning in Seperate when they shouldn't, I think it's the case. If you're right I'll adjust the thread to just have a centralised list of Launch title games, but it does appear lists are stacked. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

....Will be funny as fuck if they auto pop, thus making PS5 trophies as worthless as Steam achievements.....?

Yeah I wouldn’t think they would auto pop but it makes sense if they would. Why make people grind fortnite like that when your save will have many requirements for trophies 

9 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

yeah ps4 games on ps5 get 2 lists, for the ps4 version and the ps5 version once you download the ps5 upgrade

it’s a mess imo. they should’ve made them shared list

Jeah but im still confused , what about games that dont get a ps5 version? Like a ps4 game i play on PS5 . ... wouldnt it be stupid to give them whole new list? I still think it only is for games with a ps5 version. When i want to continue a game i started on ps4 , i want to continue the ps4 list aswell . This would only lead to a lot of trophies out of order.

Just now, snakebit10 said:

Games that are played in backwards compatibility does not get a new list. Only games that have a PS5 upgrade get a new trophy list.

OK , thats what i thought . Some people explained it like every ps4 game gets new list (or atleast it sounded like that)  . For me its no surprise that PS5 versions get a seperate list .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xionx said:

OK , thats what i thought . Some people explained it like every ps4 game gets new list (or atleast it sounded like that)  . For me its no surprise that PS5 versions get a seperate list .

Some wording does seem like that. Playing in backwards compatibility is just like playing it on your ps4.

2 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Some wording does seem like that. Playing in backwards compatibility is just like playing it on your ps4.

Imagine the mess that would build up if every BC game would have another stack ^_^.  But yeah , english is not my first language and some wording seem like that to me at first.

• Like 1