Cross-Platform Games to have 2 Lists / PS5 Auto-Pop Game List

PhantomFear94

On 5/9/2021 at 5:12 PM, vinster said:

This is not 100% true.

Back in Dec 2020, I did an experiment with my wife's Warframe account and one (with possibly more) trophies when earned on PS5 did NOT auto-pop on PS4's Warframe.  See Danielle's (staff member) response below:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1239784-playstation-trophies-on-ps5-still-buggerd-after-deimos-arcana-update-2955-fixed/?tab=comments#comment-11965002

Not sure if they are still looking into it but as of now, Warframe has not released any new trophies since then although new content has since been released.  They have also temporarily suspended the original 4 Deimos challenges in the in-game profile list.

Also note that per their announcement, some trophies will not auto-pop, eg. cumulative or quest based trophies. Just need to redo the last bit to get it to unlock.  See:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1237898-warframe-is-live-on-ps5/

More details and testing today which made it pop on PS4:

I started up PS4 Warframe to check if they might have fixed it today, but that trophy (Joyride - travel 10000m on a Dargyn) did not pop.  In the in-game profile challenges/trophies, it shows 10000/10000 but the challenge icon is blank, and the trophy was not awarded.  On the PS5's version of Waframe, the trophy has been awarded and the in-game challenge shows the icon with 10000/10000 completed.

I believe this is one of those 'cummulative' trophies like deflect 1000 bullets.  Per the announcement, you need to just redo that action one more time to unlock the trophy.  Hence, on the PS4 Warframe, I rode the Dargyn for a few seconds and the trophy did finally unlock on the PS4 version.

The information you are describing on cumulative trophies only needing a redo action was also changed a few months later. The lists are now setup for everything to auto-pop as I stated earlier, but there is some very weird unlock issues occurring for different people for different reason that I have been monitoring. Some players have autopopped everything with no problems, others have different trophies not autopoping. Generally, there has been a few updates modifying how trophies unlock and there will be more until they can determine exactly what is causing the sporadic unlock situation. The game does support autopop both ways, its just a bit buggy for the time being.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it has been mentionned before (only read page 1 and 8) but Destiny 2 has been confirmed to auto-pop all trophies on PS5 (I remember reading it in it's own thread)

in the spreadsheet it says "probably"

EDIT: I can now confirm this on a PS5 and it indeed all autopop at game login, no need to do anything specific.

Edited by Okoteiru
confirm D2

2 hours ago, Okoteiru said:

Not sure if it has been mentionned before (only read page 1 and 8) but Destiny 2 has been confirmed to auto-pop all trophies on PS5 (I remember reading it in it's own thread)

in the spreadsheet it says "probably"

Can confirm. It's currently my 'fastest plat' at 1 second. ?

• Like 1

Sorry if it's been mentioned but I booted up the PS5 version of Rogue Company the other night and all the trophies I'd managed to get on the PS4 popped.

Looks like there's two list for the PS4/PS5 versions. I'm guessing you can look to achieve the trophies on either console, then load up the other and it should pop. Guessing this is because the trophies are linked to your online profile for the game and not a save file.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 3:25 PM, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

The information you are describing on cumulative trophies only needing a redo action was also changed a few months later. The lists are now setup for everything to auto-pop as I stated earlier, but there is some very weird unlock issues occurring for different people for different reason that I have been monitoring. Some players have autopopped everything with no problems, others have different trophies not autopoping. Generally, there has been a few updates modifying how trophies unlock and there will be more until they can determine exactly what is causing the sporadic unlock situation. The game does support autopop both ways, its just a bit buggy for the time being.

Yes, looks like Warframe continues to have some issues.  Here's the most recent one for PS4 trophies not popping (although repeated) with their latest update.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1269736-update-305-playstation-bug-reporting-megathread-read-first-post/?tab=comments#comment-12204066

47 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

It’s getting kind of annoying to be honest. I wish cross save/auto pop worked from PS5 to PS4 so I could play PS5 first and enjoy the optimised experience then skip the PS4 but get a bunch of extra trophies

At least we have the option, With ps3 to ps4 you dont have the option, only if you bought Both games. If its free i keep playing it

• Like 1

On 11/07/2021 at 2:00 AM, FocusDR said:

It’s getting kind of annoying to be honest. I wish cross save/auto pop worked from PS5 to PS4 so I could play PS5 first and enjoy the optimised experience then skip the PS4 but get a bunch of extra trophies

This. I want to go back and get the Plat on FFVII Remake. Ideally I'd do that on PS5 since it's a better experience, but I also don't want to leave my PS4 list half empty. So I guess I have to play the PS4 version and then get an autopop on PS5?

• 1 month later...
In Ghost of thusima I just saw that with the new expansion it gives you the option to transfer the game from ps4 and once loaded you get the trophies, someone to confirm this. I am not sure if the expansion is necessary or it auto pop the same without it when making the transfer

52 minutes ago, diegoselles said:

In Ghost of thusima I just saw that with the new expansion it gives you the option to transfer the game from ps4 and once loaded you get the trophies, someone to confirm this. I am not sure if the expansion is necessary or it auto pop the same without it when making the transfer

Auto-pop was confirmed within a matter of minutes of the game going live, just copy your save over to the Hard Drive - then use the in-game conversion tool to import it.

8 minutes ago, Subutai78 said:

hi guys I have a question about trophies.

If i play the last of us on ps4 and i get 90% of trophies, can i complete 100% if i play on ps5?

I don't know if i get double on my profile. 

Thanks

No, cross-save only works one way with this game i.e. PS4 => PS5 so you will have to finish the PS4 stack legit.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...