Jedi Fallen Order available on EA Play

LastMinuteSavior

20 minutes ago, LightningBreath_ said:

I thought they said fallen order won't join Ea access when it was first released.

They said the game wouldn't have a 10 hour trial on the service, contrary to most of their releases.

The game released on November 2019 so it's a good time to get it on the Vault I guess.

20 minutes ago, LightningBreath_ said:

...wish there was a free trial to get a free platinum lol 

The game is pretty fun. More than worth a month's subscription price.

It's a well made mashup of Respawn's signature gameplay (wall running, ziplining) with the traversal, tombs and physics based puzzles of Uncharted and Tomb Raider, a light version of the Soulsborne combat experience, and the collectibles and skill tree of an Assassin's Creed game.

Also, tons of Star Wars saga references.

It still feels like a really fresh and original game.

I'm having a blast going through it.

16 minutes ago, DefinitiveTJ said:

I might actually subsribe now, for some reason I have been putting off buying Jedi but this is a good deal.

It's a steal for 3,99€/4,99$. Pretty sure a month is enough for most people to finish it and get the platinum.

I wanted to play it too, but was hoping they would put it on the service a year after release.

Great Success?

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Libraries loaning videogames?

I gotta move to Sweden 1f602.png

Yea and they have some nice games to choose from. The Last of Us Part 2 is the latest they picked up. God of War. Got Bee Simulator platinum thru them, a game I didnt really wanna buy :)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

It's a steal for 3,99€/4,99$. Pretty sure a month is enough for most people to finish it and get the platinum.

I wanted to play it too, but was hoping they would put it on the service a year after release.

Great Success1f44d.png

I have it installed on my console now! I'm gonna start it this weekend when the Rage 2 campaign is finished. Honestly exited to see how good Jedi is, for many people it was their GOTY last year. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 1:41 PM, DefinitiveTJ said:

I have it installed on my console now! I'm gonna start it this weekend when the Rage 2 campaign is finished. Honestly exited to see how good Jedi is, for many people it was their GOTY last year. 

Fallen Order would have benefited from a little more polish here and there, but it is still a very good game and has some really great moments, especially for Star Wars fans.

Are you enjoying Rage 2?

I have it through PS Now, but I'm still undecided if I should play it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Fallen Order would have benefited from a little more polish here and there, but it is still a very good game and has some really great moments, especially for Star Wars fans.

Are you enjoying Rage 2?

I have it through PS Now, but I'm still undecided if I should play it.

Yeah I bet they rushed it in the end to hit the holiday sale window and the Rise of Skywalker.

I also got Rage 2 through Now and I would say it's perfect for that. It's not very deep but the driving feels good and the shooting is great. I couldn't get into Mad Max because of the melee combat and this fixes that complaint for me. It won't blow you away but I am enjoying it even though it's a bit shallow.