Biteback trophy?

Siema,

strange and viral trophy. Needs luck to achieve this. Even once friends have completed challenges they autolog couldnt make their times as a recommendation to beat.. Few of my friends have already finished the Bugatti SS track, and didnt have any notification to beat em.. Heard on XBOX forums, that there is also a way to get this trophy by just completing the track where you may use SS, and then just share it on the wall. I didnt do it once my times are already extremely hard and been too tired to try to beat them today.

"You will need anyone on your friends list to have beaten an event in the Veyron such as the Fast Track Time Trial in the Carson Ridge Reservoir area
You can, if needs be, get this one done on your own with 2 accounts, just ensure you set a slow time on your second account then beat your time on your main account"

From https://www.griffinsgamingguides.com/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-remastered-trophy-guide/

Seems clever. Has anyone tried this method yet?

2 hours ago, Rio__HUN said:

Okay! What the heck should i do???
I've already  completed those event. I've friends ahead of me But the game isnt recommend those events...
:/ 

You must start a race with Bugatti Super Sport, if you have friends that has completed that event, it will recommend you a friend´s time to beat once you start the race. Beat it and the trophy is yours.

2 minutes ago, FASTFIVE_013 said:

I did ... I dont understand it haha. On the PS3 version I had no problems at all 

It didn't work for me either. I had to go to the recommendation section on the main menu and choose one from there. Then I got the trophy. Unfortunately for you there might be none for the hyper events if you already did them

Just now, Rammstone said:

It didn't work for me either. I had to go to the recommendation section on the main menu and choose one from there. Then I got the trophy. Unfortunately for you there might be none for the hyper events if you already did them

So any tips on what I should do now? Delete my save file and start over?