PSN Profiles: Please display PS5 games as rectangles

• 3 weeks later...

Though I understand why people want to change the website, I don't agree with this change.

If other websites use it, then it's up to you to choose your prefered website to see your profile. Same way I prefered PSNP over other websites because it has been more faithful to the original source, even if its layout is not the most interesting to my eyes. I remember other websites not even updating Sound Shapes or Oddworld: New n Tasty icons when they changed (even to this date) on PlayStation.

What's "funny" is that everyone is OCD about squares and rectangles... what about games that doesn't have a rectangle as background? Games like Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet... These lists are here since beginning, never asked to be changed. And, for me, these "icons" (like I call them) are odd for me as well, that's why I always try to stack 2 or more games like this before going back to the usual rectangles.

Same way I hate some trophy images compared to XBox (like all Asterix games are shit), but that's the original icon and I have to accept it. And obvisously I didn't like the change for Squares by Sony in the first place, at all... Although if this change is made and it can't be reverted to the original as it is, guess it will the end of PSNP for me, I don't see any point of following this anymore :/ 

Sadly nothing seems to get done about anything, this bugs me too, badly n i dont have a ps5 yet...  im still waiting to get a simple reply from the site owner about putting in a drag n drop feature on our trophy lists so we can place the first game in a franchise at the top etc, i just want to view my games in chronological order (or my own order) the feature is already implemented into our trophy cabinets, but as everyone keeps telling me, nothing ever gets changed on psnp.

• Like 4

On 12/11/2020 at 1:48 PM, Shmeefly said:

Sadly nothing seems to get done about anything, this bugs me too, badly n i dont have a ps5 yet...  im still waiting to get a simple reply from the site owner about putting in a drag n drop feature on our trophy lists so we can place the first game in a franchise at the top etc, i just want to view my games in chronological order (or my own order) the feature is already implemented into our trophy cabinets, but as everyone keeps telling me, nothing ever gets changed on psnp.

While I will admit that there are many things that are of unknown status on Sly's list, to say he does nothing is to ignore everything that was done in the PS5 update which is irresponsible to say the least. You can suggest anything you might want, but Sly is not required to respond or implement those suggestions.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Dreggit said:

While I will admit that there are many things that are of unknown status on Sly's list, to say he does nothing is to ignore everything that was done in the PS5 update which is irresponsible to say the least. You can suggest anything you might want, but Sly is not required to respond or implement those suggestions.

Thats what everyone keeps telling me is all, multiple users have said theres things from years ago still needing to be implemented, even things confirmed, i cant speak for any of that as i havent been involved in any of those requests but i spoke to sly about my ideas, he replied with 'put up a poll' i did, people that bothered to vote voted in favor, and then silence, so that coupled with a whole bunch of negative reports from other users lead me to the post, maybe sly is hard at work putting all these things into action, maybe not, all im saying is that based on my own interactions im not hopeful, i get theres a lot to do, hell theres probably hundreds of ideas/improvement requests and i completely understand not all can be tackled at once, i think i said that to sly, n said i dont mind if i wait a year or two or whatever, but a reply to let me know its at least confirmed or not wouldnt go a miss, wouldnt you agree? It takes a minute at best to reply to someone so no one is ever too busy to send a message, even the president has time to post on twitter. I wasnt trying to be rude or anything, merry xmas

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Screw the square tiles

can sony fix the fucking UI for ps5

when i first booted up my ps5 it took me ten minutes just to figure out how to close out of a game, and another 10minutes on how to turn the console off

and can they make when viewing your trophies in a specific game go back to up/down

i hate this scrolling left to right shit

• Like 2