Is 100% still attainable?

YairGOW

If I were to start this game from scratch, will I be able to get the 100%? Looking at recent achievers of the 100% it looks like it, but just making sure.

Also, is a PlayStation camera a must for some of the trophies or is there a way to manage without having it?

It is, every trophy is obtainable. I did this not that long ago. One trophy requires 4 people to be in the camera view, but I only had 2 friends over at the time, so we cheesed it by using a Halloween mask to trick the camera into thinking it was the 4th person. The playstation second screen app is required for most of the dlc trophies.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yea I actually google imaged peoples faces on my computer and had it face the camera and that worked lol.

Also, for the Shuriken Master trophy - some parts you’ll need to flick blades straight on and other parts it’s best to move from left to right flicking blades constantly to get the best coverage. And use both thumbs to flick them ??

• 6 months later...
On 4/1/2021 at 10:55 AM, HusKy said:

Just got 100% the other day so I will write a summary of what's needed for anyone who wants to clean this up:

• PS Camera
  • 2x DS4 controller
  • 4x free DLC (separate downloads) -- make sure to install these before you start the game! TOY MAKER DLC was not available in my primary store and I had to download it from my US alt. Thankfully, everything was compatible.
  • phone/tablet with PS4 Second Screen app installed
  • 4 faces for Mask Quartet trophy -- printed pictures and magazine covers work fine
  • optional: 1 extra player for Shuriken Master trophy -- this is the hardest trophy in the game and it's easier with 2 players

Sorry for necroing, but didn't find any answer for this one and I searched a lot...

I'm in the same situation. The Toy Maker DLC isn't available here, but I made the mistake to start the game before downloading the DLC...

I had the 3 available DLC already downloaded from my EU account...will I somehow be able to get the Toy Maker DLC from my US account and have it work?

I know that DLC's are region locked, but how are they for this game?

I don't have the camera yet, so I can't test it. When I got the PS4 I foolishly started the game unknowing about all of this. I'm wondering if I'm now permanently locked out of the 100%? :(

12 minutes ago, AttilaThe13th said:

Sorry for necroing, but didn't find any answer for this one and I searched a lot...

I'm in the same situation. The Toy Maker DLC isn't available here, but I made the mistake to start the game before downloading the DLC...

I had the 3 available DLC already downloaded from my EU account...will I somehow be able to get the Toy Maker DLC from my US account and have it work?

I know that DLC's are region locked, but how are they for this game?

I don't have the camera yet, so I can't test it. When I got the PS4 I foolishly started the game unknowing about all of this. I'm wondering if I'm now permanently locked out of the 100%? :(

I downloaded the DLC with my US account and it magically worked. I suppose this game is "worldwide" since it comes preinstalled on every PS4 anyway.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...