Fortnite PS5 Trophy List

Thisisnotharry

So it's the exact same as the other 2 trophy lists, I guess it's good for free trophies (if you had them on PS4) but can be kinda annoying. I'd also like to see what happens when you unlock the platinum on ps5 but then login on ps4, would they sync?

Edit: It's also kind of annoying how https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/11764-fortnite/32-all-together-now all together now is still a trophy, I've never known someone who has actually got that daily quest in the last year and a half.

Edited by Thisisnotharry
added more

9 minutes ago, Thisisnotharry said:

So it's the exact same as the other 2 trophy lists, I guess it's good for free trophies (if you had them on PS4) but can be kinda annoying. I'd also like to see what happens when you unlock the platinum on ps5 but then login on ps4, would they sync?

Edit: It's also kind of annoying how https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/11764-fortnite/32-all-together-now all together now is still a trophy, I've never known someone who has actually got that daily quest in the last year and a half.

Pretty sure that All Together Now has been recently fixed

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OnuR10Ly said:

this better be shared because this plat is freaking hell. 

If you've linked your accounts to an Epic account, you can pop all the trophies and achievements as soon as you load up Save the World. Probably don't need an Epic account if you just stick to one console either. Some of the finish times on this version will be how ever long it takes for the trophies to pop up.

It's seriously crazy, you buy Save the World once and you get it on all platforms it's available on.

1 minute ago, Caesar Clown said:

If you've linked your accounts to an Epic account, you can pop all the trophies and achievements as soon as you load up Save the World. Probably don't need an Epic account if you just stick to one console either. Some of the finish times on this version will be how ever long it takes for the trophies to pop up.

It's seriously crazy, you buy Save the World once and you get it on all platforms it's available on.

I get confused with stuff like this.  So if I were to begin Fortnite new, where should I begin?  I can't imagine completing it on PS4 and then later upgrading to PS5 and then instantly having two completed trophy stacks, but is that how it works, as long as I buy the game twice?

1 minute ago, IntroPhenom said:

I get confused with stuff like this.  So if I were to begin Fortnite new, where should I begin?  I can't imagine completing it on PS4 and then later upgrading to PS5 and then instantly having two completed trophy stacks, but is that how it works, as long as I buy the game twice?

Yeah, pretty sure that's how it worked. At the start of this year I completed the majority of Plankerton on PC and when I logged into STW on PS4 I got a couple trophies just like that.

Sweet, another free platinum!

39 minutes ago, Thisisnotharry said:

Edit: It's also kind of annoying how https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/11764-fortnite/32-all-together-now all together now is still a trophy, I've never known someone who has actually got that daily quest in the last year and a half

Yeah, it’s annoying but the daily quest is definitely back in the game as I’ve got it recently along with a few others. Replacing my daily quests once again in preparation for this new stack!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thisisnotharry said:

Hey there, I'm the writer of the Fortnite guide. The quest is definitely still in the game, it's rare though. Replacing challenges is a good way to boost your chances. Just because you don't know anyone who's gotten the quest in the past year and a half doesn't mean people aren't getting it. If you look at the trophy from both the EU and NA versions on the PS4 you can see people are actively getting the trophy almost every couple of days and they don't represent the full player base. So it's definitely still achievable, just be patient.

Edited by Phoenixgaming1

47 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

Hey there, I'm the writer of the Fortnite guide. The quest is definitely still in the game, it's rare though. Replacing challenges is a good way to boost your chances. Just because you don't know anyone who's gotten the quest in the past year and a half doesn't mean people aren't getting it. If you look at the trophy from both the EU and NA versions on the PS4 you can see people are actively getting the trophy almost every couple of days and they don't represent the full player base. So it's definitely still achievable, just be patient.

Just because people are unlocking the trophy now doesn't mean they haven't been sitting on that quest and just finally got around to completing it.

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

All you have to do is buy Fortnite: Save the World once. If you buy it on PS4, you get the PS5 version as well. Your progress will be saved to your account, not to the console. So if you play on PS4, it will unlock the PS4 trophies. When you move to the PS5, once you load up Save the World, right after the loading screen it will start to auto-pop the PS5 version of the trophies.

I'm not exactly 100% sure though since I don't have a PS5. Someone who only has a PSN account with a PS4 and PS5 would have to test it out to be 100% sure. If you have an Epic Games account linked to your PSN account though, trophies will definitely auto-pop between consoles.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

Just because people are unlocking the trophy now doesn't mean they haven't been sitting on that quest and just finally got around to completing it.

People have reported getting it so that's definitely not the case. Epic even recently changed the requirement for the quest.

17 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Umm? Why would hundreds of people be sitting on the quest? Because people are unlocking it every couple of days and I doubt they all were sitting on the quest for over a year and a half. That just logically doesn't make sense. I mean maybe some of them are but there's no way you can convince me that all those hundreds of people have been sitting on it for almost 2 years.

6 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

Umm? Why would hundreds of people be sitting on the quest? Because people are unlocking it every couple of days and I doubt they all were sitting on the quest for over a year and a half. That just logically doesn't make sense. I mean maybe some of them are but there's no way you can convince me that all those hundreds of people have been sitting on it for almost 2 years.

It has been bugged since the mid March update and has only come back with fortnitemares, which is when they coincidentally also changed the requirements to needing 50 survivors. It went from almost 6 achievers a day to one every few days, and Xbox even reported the same issue. The pattern on TA was similar, so I don’t doubt at all that a lot of the randoms on this game had just had held onto it. 3 play with others missions isn’t something most casuals would care about, especially if it’s one of the 3 dailies they first ever gotten and didn’t play STW.

im glad it’s back in rotation as normal, but having to roll for this shit 2 more times won’t be very exciting lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Darkette said:

It has been bugged since the mid March update and has only come back with fortnitemares, which is when they coincidentally also changed the requirements to needing 50 survivors. It went from almost 6 achievers a day to one every few days, and Xbox even reported the same issue. The pattern on TA was similar, so I don’t doubt at all that a lot of the randoms on this game had just had held onto it. 3 play with others missions isn’t something most casuals would care about, especially if it’s one of the 3 dailies they first ever gotten and didn’t play STW.

im glad it’s back in rotation as normal, but having to roll for this shit 2 more times won’t be very exciting lol.

Well, this site doesn't track people who haven't been searched or linked their accounts to the site so I doubt it's just random, but, people who actually are trying to get the trophies in the game.

6 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

Well, this site doesn't track people who haven't been searched or linked their accounts to the site so I doubt it's just random, but, people who actually are trying to get the trophies in the game.

People get added to the site all the time, doesn’t mean every one of them is an active trophy hunter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/11/2020 at 5:36 PM, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Do the trophies only auto-pop once you open STW?

I’d like to play on ps5 without adding the new list as a stack

Judging by the Platinum times for the PS5 version it's highly likely unless those times are illegitimate somehow. I'm not a fan of auto-popping trophies but this is the only platinum i wouldn't auto popping as any Fortnite plat owner deserves it lol.