snakebit10

King Oddball PS5

20 posts in this topic

Wasn't aware this is coming to PS5. Never played it on PS4 but will it be a free upgrade?

I wonder how many more of the small indie games will make the jump to PS5.

So King Oddball now has lists on all 4 systems with trophies, didn't epect to see this get a PS5 list

3 minutes ago, Conker said:

So King Oddball now has lists on all 4 systems with trophies, didn't epect to see this get a PS5 list

I was shocked to see this also. I believe I have it in my library. 

I've played ist on Vita and PS4, funny for a short time. Maybe I'll play another time, when it's free Update.

So it seems that all games of ps4 will be re released on ps5 with the same trophy list

Nice thing for trophy hunters to win again the same trophies on ps5

This comes up literally right when I finish the PS3 version. Not doing the other versions for a LONG TIME, that’s for sure.

And now this. A 4th list all of a sudden. What the actual frickfrack.

I love how Xbox had this game as one of their 30 enhanced launch titles - I guess the dev was advised to keep quiet about it also coming to the PS5 on launch as well.

8 hours ago, turniplord said:

I love how Xbox had this game as one of their 30 enhanced launch titles - I guess the dev was advised to keep quiet about it also coming to the PS5 on launch as well.

If only I had known. This was the game that made me go to Xbox. I thought for sure it was exclusive and really is the must have for any new console.

Too late now I suppose, but damn, I wish I had known and could have bought a PS5.

I think it's amusing that there are now four separate stacks for this game. Not that many will care, this was a PS Plus title that basically went under the radar for most of us.

Is this cross buy? If you bought this on Vita/PS4/PS3, do you get this PS5 version for free?

7 hours ago, Klart said:

Is this cross buy? If you bought this on Vita/PS4/PS3, do you get this PS5 version for free?

PS5 version does not show up as free. 

5 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

PS5 version does not show up as free. 

It just did for me!

PS4+ PS5 Still shows full price. While PS4 version is saying download from library.

On 11/8/2020 at 8:36 PM, Vytautas20 said:

Is PS3 crossbuy with Vita and PS4? 

On 11/17/2020 at 7:30 PM, Klart said:

Game is cross-buy for Vita and PS4 (was free on PSPlus on May 2018), but PS3 version is separate and buying it does not entitle to get either PS4 or Vita versions.

Mine is tied to PSPlus which I don't have now, so I can't see if I can get it or not. I was able to get Jydge PS5 for free (US store) and Undead Horde (Euro store), but not Tesla vs Lovecraft (Euro store).

King Oddball is a good concept, just marred by too much luck involved. Did the PS4 and Vita versions, really not looking into doing any other one. Alas Tesla vs Lovecraft suffers from the same issue, too much luck involved. 10tons TM...

Edited by cris3f

On 20/01/2021 at 11:33 AM, cris3f said:

Mine is tied to PSPlus which I don't have now, so I can't see if I can get it or not.

Just to inform, mine is from Plus and I can't play the PS5 version. In the store it says "PS4 & PS5", but its tag says "PS4", while there's a priced one with "PS5/PS4". That's probably to separate them.

dD6R4Hi.png