Trophys not popping?

23 minutes ago, mareepx said:

Hmm, I didn't have any issues with any of the trophies, so I'm afraid I can't offer any advice.

Same. I'm admittedly not all that far in, but level stuff seems to be popping when it should & specifically with the "full turbo without hitting anything" that was mentioned - That was the first trophy I got!

I admittedly haven't taken it online yet, which is where the Hot Pursuit trophy that was mentioned needs to be unlocked, so maybe something network related?

1 minute ago, Forrest_01 said:

Same. I'm admittedly not all that far in, but level stuff seems to be popping when it should & specifically with the "full turbo without hitting anything" that was mentioned - That was the first trophy I got!

I admittedly haven't taken it online yet, which is where the Hot Pursuit trophy that was mentioned needs to be unlocked, so maybe something network related?

I have a suspicion that online with crossplay may affect trophy popping, online play went as normal for me as for getting events completed and ranks earned in online but every one in my lobbies were PS4 players, haven't actually had any games with PC/Xbox/Switch but I wonder if sharing lobbies with them may be what is interfering with people's progress.

10 minutes ago, Forrest_01 said:

Using the full turbo was not the first trophy you got. Using full nitro was. Turbo unlocks later in the racer levels its 2 different trophies.

2 hours ago, syn1905 said:

Using the full turbo was not the first trophy you got. Using full nitro was. Turbo unlocks later in the racer levels its 2 different trophies.

Sorry - Right you are. As with most things, the trophy names would have been helpful here, but you are right, my mistake.

1 hour ago, Angus1343 said:

I've been dealing with glitches the whole way through but they have popped after doing the requirements a couple times. But now my level 17 racer trophy didn't pop. This is seriously annoying.

I will get level 17 tomorrow, I will return to confirm if mine pops or not! 

On 8.11.2020 at 8:42 PM, Jauk91 said:

I'm experiencing it with the play x times as cop/racer in hot pursuits.

Played over 15 i think, still no pop, and the in-game counter still says 10 ..

Had same issues played so many rounds 

ive restarted the game and played one match more of most wanted and both popped at the same time super Strange 

On 11/9/2020 at 7:30 PM, Angus1343 said:

I've been dealing with glitches the whole way through but they have popped after doing the requirements a couple times. But now my level 17 racer trophy didn't pop. This is seriously annoying.

Level 17 trophy popped fine for me

5 hours ago, KingmathyGoodman said:

For it to pop, it has to show perfect turbo + 100 after using it. I just uclocked it in story mode in  East Gorge canyon, Stampede, hot pursuit.

+100 appeared a few times with no trophy, about the 6th time, the trophy popped up.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I had troubles with the Golddigger trophy. Let me explain in case someone could have the same problem in the future.

I though DLC events were not counting toward this trophy since I read in some guides that you only need 60/78 events in order to obtain the trophy. So I made a list and tried to obtain these 60 gold medals first, forgetting about DLC events for a moment. I reached the point where I had 59/60 gold medals and completed King of the Road.

I was expecting the trophy to appear but nothing happened. I assumed the worst, maybe the trophy was bugged. I tried to get the gold medal in the remaining DLC events and when I was 77/78 I completed Rocket Science as the last event and I got the Golddigger and the Untouchable trophies at the same time! Check my trophy log: https://psnprofiles.com/paninextdoor/log
I took a quick look at the trophy log for some users who have obtained the Golddigger trophy and seems like it's not a so common problem.

EDIT:

lewi5hunt_ had the same problem:

https://psnprofiles.com/lewi5hunt_/log

Edited by paninextdoor
Update message
  • Like 1

This whole game is a mess. The miscellaneous trophies all seem to pop eventually if you meet the requirements a few times. But for the progress related stuff I highly recommend backing up your save beforehand, otherwise you might end up stuck needing to redo 15 hours or so like I'm currently doing.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, paninextdoor said:

Hi guys, I had troubles with the Golddigger trophy. Let me explain in case someone could have the same problem in the future.

I though DLC events were not counting toward this trophy since I read in some guides that you only need 60/78 events in order to obtain the trophy. So I made a list and tried to obtain these 60 gold medals first, forgetting about DLC events for a moment. I reached the point where I had 59/60 gold medals and completed King of the Road.

I was expecting the trophy to appear but nothing happened. I assumed the worst, maybe the trophy was bugged. I tried to get the gold medal in the remaining DLC events and when I was 77/78 I completed Rocket Science as the last event and I got the Golddigger and the Untouchable trophies at the same time! Check my trophy log: https://psnprofiles.com/paninextdoor/log
I took a quick look at the trophy log for some users who have obtained the Golddigger trophy and seems like it's not a so common problem.

EDIT:

lewi5hunt_ had the same problem:

https://psnprofiles.com/lewi5hunt_/log

i just got Gold in all Racer Events, and Golddigger didnt pop :(

5 hours ago, Mattematics-94 said:

i just got Gold in all Racer Events, and Golddigger didnt pop :(

This is crazy, man. I think I was lucky in the end.

We should consider contacting the EA support. I cannot imagine what is like getting gold for 78/78 events and not getting the trophy. Some of them are really hard, I played King of the Road for two hours before getting the gold medal. They need to fix it asap.

I'm thinking about getting the online trophies and then dropping out the game for a few weeks hoping in some patch.

1 hour ago, paninextdoor said:

This is crazy, man. I think I was lucky in the end.

We should consider contacting the EA support. I cannot imagine what is like getting gold for 78/78 events and not getting the trophy. Some of them are really hard, I played King of the Road for two hours before getting the gold medal. They need to fix it asap.

I'm thinking about getting the online trophies and then dropping out the game for a few weeks hoping in some patch.

Luckily, I backed up to a USB at 77, just incase, but some people wasn't so lucky:(