Trophys not popping?

On 11/11/2020 at 0:06 AM, paninextdoor said:

Hi guys, I had troubles with the Golddigger trophy. Let me explain in case someone could have the same problem in the future.

I though DLC events were not counting toward this trophy since I read in some guides that you only need 60/78 events in order to obtain the trophy. So I made a list and tried to obtain these 60 gold medals first, forgetting about DLC events for a moment. I reached the point where I had 59/60 gold medals and completed King of the Road.

I was expecting the trophy to appear but nothing happened. I assumed the worst, maybe the trophy was bugged. I tried to get the gold medal in the remaining DLC events and when I was 77/78 I completed Rocket Science as the last event and I got the Golddigger and the Untouchable trophies at the same time! Check my trophy log: https://psnprofiles.com/paninextdoor/log
I took a quick look at the trophy log for some users who have obtained the Golddigger trophy and seems like it's not a so common problem.

EDIT:

lewi5hunt_ had the same problem:

https://psnprofiles.com/lewi5hunt_/log

Quick update: same thing happened with Swift Justice and True Blue trophies.

• 3 weeks later...

When I reached Racer level 14, the "Wanted" trophy did not pop. "Street of Dreams" and "Flame Grilled" also didn't pop after fulfilling the requirements in the same session.

I closed the game and restarted it, and the "Wanted" trophy popped at the main menu. I re-did the requirements for the other trophies and they popped as they should.

Not sure what the problem is - maybe something happens after leaving the game in rest mode? I'm playing the EU version right now with the latest patch.

• Like 1

On 08/11/2020 at 8:42 PM, Jauk91 said:

I'm experiencing it with the play x times as cop/racer in hot pursuits.

Played over 15 i think, still no pop, and the in-game counter still says 10 ..

I am facing the same issue. I don't know how many hot pursuit I have done till now, but still no trophy, both for cop and for racer.

My counter all the time is stuck on 10. I miss only these 2 trophies for the platinum.

Did you fix it somehow or you're still stuck? Somebody knows how to do it?

thanks!

EDIT: I got them both and finally I have the platinum. For sure something is wrong with these 2 trophies. Probably the cross playing is creating issues. I think I had minimum 20/25 hot pursuit for each side (cops and racer)...eventually they popped out both :) ! I am so happy now !!

• 1 year later...