Idea regarding flagging trophies given to you by hackers.

27 minutes ago, Sleepy Kale said:

maybe you could submit the idea directly to @Sly Ripper

I honestly doubt they would answer, and it would make sense if they didnt as they are probably very busy.

I also get anxious about sending people messages sometimes and that doesnt help. 

But it's a good idea, I just feel like I would be bothering them with a unrefined idea.

Edited by charxsetsuna
  • Like 1

Just now, charxsetsuna said:

I honestly doubt they would answer, and it would make sense if they didnt as they are probably very busy.

I also get anxious about sending people messages sometimes and that doesnt help. 

But it's a good idea, I just feel like I would be bothering them with a unrefined idea.

Your thread just tried to help improve PSN Profiles, maybe @Sly Ripper might give it a thought

• Like 1

Most trophies given to people by hackers are them letting other people onto their account to earn trophies for them. These people get little to not sympathy from me.

As for BO2, which is all you're really speaking about. I'm for being able to set specific lists to "ignore" AKA not flagged, but doesn't count in on your overall stats or on the leaderboard. See the "whitelist" feature. I would however not "whitelist" a whole game, because so many people actually cheat too, so I would like to still be able to flag the people I know for sure cheated themselves, which there are ways to tell in some cases.

Edited by MMDE