Trophy Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, addictedgamer747 said:

I wonder if one of these zombies trophies is linked to finishing a full easter egg. 

34Sdebba8.png Seal the Deal
In Die Maschine, close the rift

Judging from story details Treyarch has given, this will most likely be it. This alone will make the platinum UR if the EE is as hard as a normal one I reckon.

3 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

34Sdebba8.png Seal the Deal
In Die Maschine, close the rift

Judging from story details Treyarch has given, this will most likely be it. This alone will make the platinum UR if the EE is as hard as a normal one I reckon.

That's what I thought, but I'd expect an easter egg trophy to be above all of the other zombies trophies in the list.

Edited by addictedgamer747

4 minutes ago, addictedgamer747 said:

I wonder if one of these zombies trophies is linked to finishing a full easter egg. 

Probably 

Standard list for a cod, but I wont play realistic mode if there are no trophies for it. Kinda sad its seems easy for Black ops 

Bad square tile btw

Though I absolutely love Zombies, I have never been able to complete an easter egg. I think this is primarily due to most of them requiring 4 players, and I normally play solo. But then the other part is the extreme difficulty of RNG on top of ever difficult waves of zombies. Thankfully, there is only one easter egg this go around. I think I can strive for that, if I am lucky.

Beyond that the trophies dont seem difficult at all. The multiplayer ones suck, but I should be able to snag those casually as I play online.

13 hours ago, HusKy said:

FYI about Onslaught DLC:

It's a timed exclusive Zombie mode for PS.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/23/a-closer-look-at-call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-zombies-onslaught-mode/

I wonder if they'll exclude this pack off the Xbox list until it launches. Somehow, I doubt it, which would be a dick move... a title update you can't achieve and a game you can't 100% until the next COD comes out! 

Zombies easter egg trophy = Guaranteed ultra rare.

You need 2-4 people who are skilled and have a mic and know the game well, that also have hours to spend on the game because dying sends you back to wave 1 (I know that's the point of Zombies but it's too tedious). Then someone has to leave for any reason.

16 hours ago, Shenka said:

Though I absolutely love Zombies, I have never been able to complete an easter egg. I think this is primarily due to most of them requiring 4 players, and I normally play solo. But then the other part is the extreme difficulty of RNG on top of ever difficult waves of zombies. Thankfully, there is only one easter egg this go around. I think I can strive for that, if I am lucky.

Beyond that the trophies dont seem difficult at all. The multiplayer ones suck, but I should be able to snag those casually as I play online.

There's been one Easter egg you can't complete solo in all of CoD Zombies since the PS3 era. That covers five games with all their DLCs. Plus, there's no real RNG involved in any of them.

19 hours ago, ryanofx92 said:

There's been one Easter egg you can't complete solo in all of CoD Zombies since the PS3 era. That covers five games with all their DLCs. Plus, there's no real RNG involved in any of them.

dude u need for most eastereggs 2 to 4 players.

Ascension 4

Die Rise 4

SoE 4

Motd 2

Buried 4

Shangri La 4

Moon Bo1 2

Tranzit 2 or 4 (2 eastereggs)

• Like 1

The only shitty trophy in this game is to get 10 Squad Wipes in Fireteam. Not only is Fireteam just an awful mode, it requires insane luck. I think that trophy alone is enough for me to give up on platinuming this game.Maybe someday Treyarch will stop adding pointless trophies to force you to play their horrid modes?

On 11/9/2020 at 2:27 PM, ryanofx92 said:

This isn't true at all. None of the Black Ops easter eggs beyond Call of the Dead could be completed solo. Black Ops 2 is similar. And its all RNG - you have to get lucky at certain times to continue the easter egg. Ive been playing Zombies since 2008 - have no idea how you came to this incorrect idea.

• Like 1