The PS5 version is here

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

So wait how does this work? If I have the PS4 version with the plat and I load my save on the PS5, will I get a whole new trophy list that I need go through again or will it just utilize my PS4 list or will it add a new trophy list but my PS4 save will automatically just unlock the trophies again on that list because it's using my current save? 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

I hope the trophy for winning is a non boostable  pvp mode.

The entire DLC is PVE, just like the Digistruct Peak DLC in BL2 so playing in co-op will make the entire DLC a joke to finish since you don't have to worry about the permadeath aspect of it. The BL3 Pros will decimate this DLC in a matter of hours so expect to see full walkthroughs appear within 48hrs of its release.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Though i heard this had a shared list

Surprise, surprise, Gearbox didn't have a fucking clue what they were talking about. The same shit happened with the Handsome Collection when they said it was impossible to auto-pop any trophies via cross-save - we all know how that turned out.

9 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Though i heard this had a shared list

You heard correct, but they also are technically correct, as this isnt a different list, just a duplicate.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2020-11-02-borderlands-3-next-gen-faq/

Q: Are there separate Trophies or Achievements for current-gen consoles versus next-gen consoles?

A: No, the same Trophies and Achievements exist on both current and next-gen consoles. Your Trophies/Achievements from current-gen will transfer to next-gen platforms within the same console family.

Edited by StanPortrBridges

4 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

Is this a complete edition?

With how they handled past Borderlands games, I don't really support those game devs anymore. I wait for the nickle and dime DLC to be on a compete disc for about $20 before I buy.

You have to buy the Ultimate Edition (which is a Digital Exclusive) if you want all the DLCs but knowing Gearbox, they'll probably release a third Season Pass next year and make you buy the Super Hyper Ultra Deluxe Ultimate Edition if you want everything.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VelocityXCI said:

So wait how does this work? If I have the PS4 version with the plat and I load my save on the PS5, will I get a whole new trophy list that I need go through again or will it just utilize my PS4 list or will it add a new trophy list but my PS4 save will automatically just unlock the trophies again on that list because it's using my current save? 

seems from how it was worded by the devs that there's a possibility with cross saves that trophies for getting level 50 and discovering locations might auto pop like borderlands 2

7 hours ago, VelocityXCI said:

If you run the PS4 version n your PS5 with your PS4 save, it'll just continue from where you are and carry on earning trophies on the PS4 list.

If you activate and download the new PS5 edition of the game then that will have this new list. They said you can upload your saves in-game and download them to the PS5 version so you can continue, but we don't know yet if that locks you out of certain trophies as it may think you've already earnt them.

As such, it might be easier just starting the PS5 version from the start if you want to ensure no trophies are missed out.

On 08/11/2020 at 8:04 PM, HuntingFever said:

You have to buy the Ultimate Edition (which is a Digital Exclusive) if you want all the DLCs but knowing Gearbox, they'll probably release a third Season Pass next year and make you buy the Super Hyper Ultra Deluxe Ultimate Edition if you want everything.

Although the UE is a digital exclusive, any word about if we are at least getting the base game as a physical release? Or is Borderlands 3 going to be all digital next gen?

31 minutes ago, Joao-OLVR said:

Although the UE is a digital exclusive, any word about if we are at least getting the base game as a physical release? Or is Borderlands 3 going to be all digital next gen?

AFAIK, all of the games getting PS5 upgrades will remain digital exclusives on the PS5 so don't expect to see a retail version anytime soon.