new stack

10 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

Where did I say I intended to? Where did I say I thought it was part of the Platinum? I posted my feedback and thoughts on the list. Next time read a little more closely prior to stating information that was never questioned. 

You seem a little hot headed here. My answer is also in general like your own post

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KimetriusDeGraaf said:

You seem a little hot headed here. My answer is also in general like your own post

No, it wasn't, it was a specific reply directed at me for no reason as my post raised no questions that needed answering. What were you hoping to accomplish? Nothing good. 

5 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

The original also had NG+ trophies implemented like 2 months after release, why are you acting surprised lol 

Where was I surprised? I didn't express shock, the only emotion I conveyed was: disappointment lol

4 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

I like how the guy that is complaining about the ng+ trophies has no platinums lol.
but anyways this is cool and I'm stacking 

People can hide trophies fyi, but it's not like trophies are tied to being a meaningful contributor to these forums. You're a prime example of that lol

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

You're criticizing the NG+ years after it was added? Tf?

Am I posting about the original PS4 release or the newly remastered PS5 that releases in a few days? Ok then. Anyway, back on topic, I just wish they didn't add the NG+ trophies. Personal opinion is all.

NkTQDxq.gif

Edited by PortaLuna
  • Like 2

Part of me wished they got rid of the NG+ trophies since I found NG+ boring to go through even on Ultimate difficulty lol. I like the game but starting to get tired of this recent trend of NG+ trophies being added. That being said, I appreciate the new Remastered trophies. Kinda wish they were part of the main trophy list so you had to do them to get the platinum but the trophies are nice so it doesn't matter. Still a very easy 100% imo. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

Love how people complain over NG+ trophies like it's a death or life matter. Brings out the most spoiled children on this website.

Why are people spoiled children for not liking NG+ trophies?

I just don't like to have a 100% game set back to 95% or something. I don't take joy in completing the same game again, I rather play something else. This NG+ trend is bothering me, but to each their own, I guess. 

• Like 4

I dont mind new game plus in good games like this. I dont intend to play the game twice back to back but if say they announce spider man 2 I will probably go through the 1st game again and do it in new game plus. You dont have to rush to get 100% you can just wait a few years and then play it again when your in the mood. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

Love how people complain over NG+ trophies like it's a death or life matter. Brings out the most spoiled children on this website.

Love how people make wild conclusions about people who simply say they find NG+ trophies boring and tedious. Brings out the most condescending children on this website.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nuSkilz said:

Will there be a bundle to buy this and the Miles Morales, haven't played the first one yet and wanted to get both on the PS5

The $70 release of Miles Morales has both (I think the remaster is a download though if you're getting the physical version)

On 11/8/2020 at 10:21 PM, PortaLuna said:

Where did I say I intended to? Where did I say I thought it was part of the Platinum? I posted my feedback and thoughts on the list. Next time read a little more closely prior to stating information that was never questioned. 

Your shitty attitude implied it, and your answer here reinforces that attitude. Some people love NG+ trophies because we actually play the games for fun instead of trophy hunting, and NG+ is a reason to revisit them, instead of complaining about having to play a game again.

9 hours ago, Annare_ said:

Your shitty attitude implied it, and your answer here reinforces that attitude. Some people love NG+ trophies because we actually play the games for fun instead of trophy hunting, and NG+ is a reason to revisit them, instead of complaining about having to play a game again.

Well, that's obvious and I never said anything against different opinions. I realize some people love NG+ trophies but I'm allowed to express my opinion on trophies on a site dedicated to them. So no one can ever "complain" about trophies because there is someone that might like them? lol And if you love a game so much, you shouldn't need NG+ trophies to revisit it. Anyway, you're the very thing you're accusing me of, you should heed your own words and live by example. Your unnecessary reply makes you look petty and small. Girl Bye!

• Like 1