Trophy Thoughts?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

27 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

Haaha,  so you're gonna grind for 300+ hours then?

I did GT5 platinum ... Dirt 5 grind doesnt scare me xD

And some DLC will come, with probably other trophies, so the grind could be less painfull...

I will just do all trophies except the 10k miles one, and then wait for dlcs ^^

Edited by seblegamer

7 hours ago, seblegamer said:

I'm personally glad to see 2 differents lists ... one for PS4 and one for PS5, will try to get it 2 times ! 

I just dont get the point to buy the PS5 version of the game, while you can buy the PS4 version and get PS5 version for free Ôô

Seeing as there's no way to backup the games for quick restore, buying on disc and just downloading the patches is going to be much faster than re-downloading the entire game every time. Also, people like to 'own' their games, so buying the PS5 edition ensures you have PS5 code on the DLCs and no a virtual key to unlock the digital edition. 

Those with slow or capped internet would also benefit from the disc version over downloading the entire PS5 version. That's why Xbox are a bit silly - every one of their cross-gen games only has the Xbox One version on the disc, so all gamers have to re-download the entire game on their SS/X and collectors have no way or preserving physical next-gen disks.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

How hard do you think is the platinum for someone who has never played racing games before? 1f605.png This game looks so beautiful, I’m intrigued...

This is a rather easy platinum, the only trouble is the sprint car races. If you can manage those (three races i think) you'll have it easy, don't worry about sponsorship requirements either.
This game is an insult to Dirt though; graphics, vehicle list, handling/physics is trash. The modes are rather plain and they messed up Gymkhana way too much. We were blessed with minor amounts of Nolan North and Troy Baker but personally I hate James Pumphrey.
Still a blast but a bit of a let down, guess I just miss Dirt 3 and Dirt Rally.

• Like 2

On 09/11/2020 at 8:09 AM, seblegamer said:

I'm personally glad to see 2 differents lists ... one for PS4 and one for PS5, will try to get it 2 times ! 

I just dont get the point to buy the PS5 version of the game, while you can buy the PS4 version and get PS5 version for free Ôô

There’s no way I’m going to play this game on PS4. I doubt I would ever play the same game twice through just for trophies, not enough hours in the day for that.