PS5 Trophy List is here...

Ashbo

8 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

I'm also wondering if it's an auto-pop since you can transfer your save data from PS4 to PS5. It must be either the same list or an auto-pop...

I'm also wondering if you can transfer your save data from PS5 back to PS4. And if it has auto pop, will it also auto pop if you load your PS5 save back on your PS4. 

Edited by Sten_dardo
Typo

You're supposed to be able to transfer your save back and forth using in the in-game Upload/Download to cloud option, but that's not working at the moment (possibly because the PS4 version has been patched to version 2.1 but I'm not sure if that update has hit PS5 yet?). Obviously since the cloud save transferring isn't working at the moment I can't say if it auto-pops trophies yet or not, hopefully they fix it soon.

I was able to get 55% of the trophies to pop by just completing one thing related to each trophy. Doesn't seem like i'll be able to get the rest though since i've already got the platinum on PS4 for this save...so i've already completed the story and all the boroughs and every upgrade which means there's no way for me to trigger those trophies. That's disappointing.

Edited by Pokedude97

Only had one trophy auto pop upon loading completed PS4 save onto PS5 version, which was the 50 audio logs. Went on to recruit someone and it popped the every way of life trophy. But nothing else seems to be working. Tried getting a drink, doing darts, doing another round of soccer, a paste-up, parcel delivery etc - they're not popping. Worried since they were glitchy on PS4, going to be same. Got paintball gun trophy but didn't pop until 5th guy, which was whole requirement. Also worried story trophies are bugged, started a new game and pretty sure I passed part where first one should've popped.. 

8 hours ago, kusuriuriPT said:

If you plat the game on PS4 Will it appear plated on ps5 or will you be able to do it again?

You will have to do it again. It seems like only certain trophies will auto-pop once you complete a releated action (i.e. killing an enemy will auto pop kill-related trophies on PS5). But the story trophies won't unlock on PS5, so you'll have to play the game again anyways.

11 hours ago, lynden347 said:

Only had one trophy auto pop upon loading completed PS4 save onto PS5 version, which was the 50 audio logs. Went on to recruit someone and it popped the every way of life trophy. But nothing else seems to be working. Tried getting a drink, doing darts, doing another round of soccer, a paste-up, parcel delivery etc - they're not popping. Worried since they were glitchy on PS4, going to be same. Got paintball gun trophy but didn't pop until 5th guy, which was whole requirement. Also worried story trophies are bugged, started a new game and pretty sure I passed part where first one should've popped.. 

Thanks for this. I'm not doing all those drinks, darts and paste-ups again. 

19 hours ago, lynden347 said:

Weird...Those worked fine for me...

Oral History (50 audio logs) popped immediately. 15 relics popped when I collected 1 on the map. 20 Parcel Fox deliveries popped when I did one delivery. Darts/Paste Up/Drinks popped when I did one of each. 100k on clothes and vehicle paint popped when I bought a new weapon skin. Paintball kill popped when I got one kill. A bunch of the takedowns popped when I killed one guy. 20 recruits popped when I recruited one new guy.

The only things that didn’t pop are turning one/all boroughs defiant because I don’t have any more, kick up challenge didn’t work when I did intermediate 2 so that’s not going to happen, all upgrades didn’t pop because I have all upgrades. Recruit a Video Game Designer didn’t work even though I still have one. Didn’t get any story trophies because I’ve done them all.

I started a new game and unlocked the first trophy for the first mission when I completed it.

None of my trophies are bugged, I’d just have to complete the entire story again on a new file, make all the boroughs defiant, and collect enough tech upgrades to unlock all the skills again. So basically have to redo all of everything which I don’t really feel like doing.

• Like 3

On 11/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, Pokedude97 said:

Weird...Those worked fine for me...

Oral History (50 audio logs) popped immediately. 15 relics popped when I collected 1 on the map. 20 Parcel Fox deliveries popped when I did one delivery. Darts/Paste Up/Drinks popped when I did one of each. 100k on clothes and vehicle paint popped when I bought a new weapon skin. Paintball kill popped when I got one kill. A bunch of the takedowns popped when I killed one guy. 20 recruits popped when I recruited one new guy.

The only things that didn’t pop are turning one/all boroughs defiant because I don’t have any more, kick up challenge didn’t work when I did intermediate 2 so that’s not going to happen, all upgrades didn’t pop because I have all upgrades. Recruit a Video Game Designer didn’t work even though I still have one. Didn’t get any story trophies because I’ve done them all.

I started a new game and unlocked the first trophy for the first mission when I completed it.

None of my trophies are bugged, I’d just have to complete the entire story again on a new file, make all the boroughs defiant, and collect enough tech upgrades to unlock all the skills again. So basically have to redo all of everything which I don’t really feel like doing.

Yeah, no clue. Even made sure I used the same character and checked into Ubisoft Connect (since that was only way I got the parcel delivery trophy on PS4 version). I really don't feel like doing it all again either lol going to wait a bit and hope maybe they patch some things and I'll be more interested in it again. 

Edited by lynden347
Spacing