A Nightmare on Elm Street DLC???

The DLC pack is in my store, strange.

Let me ask you, if the DLC pack doesn’t appear on your account PS Store, do you see Quentin and Freddy Krueger in the in-game store? If so, can you purchase them? If so, good, but you’ll need to buy some Auric Cells currency and unlock them in-game. Each character costs 500 auric cells, so 1000 cells for both characters.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

6 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The DLC pack is in my store, strange.

Let me ask you, if the DLC pack doesn’t appear on your account PS Store, do you see Quentin and Freddy Krueger in the in-game store? If so, can you purchase them? If so, good, but you’ll need to buy some Auric Cells currency and unlock them in-game. Each character costs 500 auric cells, so 1000 cells for both characters.

There's no trophy list for the Nightmare on Elm Street DLC on the PS5, it's only on the PS4 for some reason.

My query;

Hi.

I was looking at the trophy list for the PS5 version of the game (So excited to play it), and I noticed the nightmare trophies are missing.

Is this a bug or are those trophies not obtainable in the PS5 version?

From DBD support;

Thank you for reaching out! I'm afraid at this time, we don't have information to reveal about any of the details regarding the next-gen release of the game. This includes the achievements as well. For now, we'll raise this concern to the team.

For now, what I can suggest is for you to keep up-to-date on our news & events. To do this please follow our website, Twitter, and weekly Twitch streams, which can be found at the links below!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...