Pre order confusion

hybridhero102

I have had this game preordered for a long time and it's being released tomorrow(at time of writing this) however for me it said the game was playable at 1pm GMT, I even got a notification stating this so I tried to open the game and now it's telling me its playable at 12am tonight, has this happened to anyone else? 

10 minutes ago, hybridhero102 said:

I have had this game preordered for a long time and it's being released tomorrow(at time of writing this) however for me it said the game was playable at 1pm GMT, I even got a notification stating this so I tried to open the game and now it's telling me its playable at 12am tonight, has this happened to anyone else? 

I dunno about the digital stores but I got my copy in the mail Sunday (when the game releases on Tuesday).  Seems like quite a few people are.  Maybe the publisher is just opening the gates early for some reason.

1 hour ago, Dreakon13 said:

I dunno about the digital stores but I got my copy in the mail Sunday (when the game releases on Tuesday).  Seems like quite a few people are.  Maybe the publisher is just opening the gates early for some reason.

It didn't let me play the game so I still have to wait, was just confused why it was telling me it was playable when it wasn't 11 hours earlier than it should have been

4 hours ago, DiezelWashington said:

weird my pre order is physical so i cant confirm anything but maybe its just a mistake on sony's end or someone didnt do their job properly. also are you shure its not just letting you pre download it so it can be ready tonight?

I'd already predownloaded the game, I sat and watched the timer drop down to 0 and the notification pop saying the game is ready to play even though it wasn't, I'm sure it was just and error on their end because I can't see them just randomly letting people play it 11 hours early(as much as I wish they did) 

16 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

I bought the game physically as a last minute impulse purchase.  I'm picking up my copy tomorrow during my commute to work.  After watching evilblanketfish on Twitch stream the earlier games, I have become very interested in the series.

It's an amazing series, I'd highly recommend playing them all they're criminally underrated games that don't get as much attention as they deserve