Trading materials

Dragon-Archon

I've been farming saurians for weeks now on Bitterblack Isle and I can't seem to get a Large Fisheye Stone and an Ironblack Pelt. Could someone hire and release my pawn and give these materials as a gift (I only need 1 of each)? I'll do the same, just name the materials. It doesn't matter which material it is, I'll even give materials dropped by Death or Daimon.

Pawn Name: Ashelia

Monniker: Alexandra (not sure if the monniker is relevant :hmm: )

Vocation: Ranger

Level: 200

PSN-ID: Dragon-Archon

If you want my pawn for free, send me a PSN friend request (no blank requests please).

EDIT:

I finally fot both materials, so I don't need them anymore. However, if someone still wants the pawn, just let me know.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Hi, I just sent you a friend request a moment ago. I have fisheye stones but no large ones and I don't have the pelts either but if I come across one I'd be happy to gift it to you. Also your lv190 pawn would help and would replace one of my current pawns perfectly.

Psn ID: I773P73SS1BL3

Hi, I just sent you a friend request a moment ago. I have fisheye stones but no large ones and I don't have the pelts either but if I come across one I'd be happy to gift it to you. Also your lv190 pawn would help and would replace one of my current pawns perfectly.

Psn ID: I773P73SS1BL3

Thnx, both materials are exclusive drops to Giant Geo Saurians on Bitterblack Isle. Let me know what material you want in return.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 3 months later...