Transfer Trophies

Ravie_HD

I started my first psn account in 2011 and played among other games BO2. In 2016 I started my second and now main account and recently I wanted to go for 100% in the entire COD series. However that is not possible because of the big league trophy. I got the trophy on my older account though and it is saved on the offline user1 on my ps3. If I log out of my old account and log in with my now main account, will the trophy be transferred once i syncronise it?

11 minutes ago, Ravie_HD said:

I started my first psn account in 2011 and played among other games BO2. In 2016 I started my second and now main account and recently I wanted to go for 100% in the entire COD series. However that is not possible because of the big league trophy. I got the trophy on my older account though and it is saved on the offline user1 on my ps3. If I log out of my old account and log in with my now main account, will the trophy be transferred once i syncronise it?

No it won't. Trophies are tied to that specific account only. There's no way to legitimately get big leagues anymore

On 2020-11-09 at 9:39 AM, Ravie_HD said:

I don't see why it wouldn't. But maybe games that you've played on both accounts won't merge...