PS4 Save Export (Coming soon?)

2 hours ago, wardragon989 said:

My first thought, is this going to retroactively unlock the trophies, or will we have to redo it but have new game+ unlocked from the start 1f914.png

I was wondering the same thing. I was honestly looking forward to playing it from scratch after platinuming Miles Morales anyway, but I am curious.

I am looking to see what happens with other similar games where your upgrade is free and you can keep your save file. I think Borderlands 3 is one of those.

I'm not completely sure if this would end up as an auto plat as a lot of the trophies are completion based with a few takedown/combat trophies. Not saying auto popping is a bad or anything, but you could be looking at a very quick completion time. Though I suppose you could argue that's what the new trophies are for and it is undoubtedly good for anyone who is mid-way through the PS4 version. 

Edited by bikeman223

On 11/9/2020 at 3:26 PM, TerminalPhoenix said:

am looking to see what happens with other similar games where your upgrade is free and you can keep your save file.

Just played No Man's Sky for the first time in my PS5, and all trophies auto-popped.

• Like 1