MoreThanAble

PS4 to PS5 Trophies Autopop?

102 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, x-Alisha-xx-1995 said:

Glad I didn't start the PS4 Version now, but also gutted that I can't play until the 19th now here in the UK 1f62d.png

Hhahahah. I feel your pain!

tenor.gif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been playing the PS4 version for a few weeks as I was able to review the game. My PS5 save not only didn't auto pop the trophies, but it didn't even pop trophies as I did them.

 

For example, assassinating someone from my horse did nothing. Taking off all my skill points and reapplying them did nothing. Unequipping and re-equipping all my abilities to have eight slotted abilities did nothing. Having my horse swim a few feet did nothing.

 

The only trophies out of the few I tried that did unlock were bringing a weapon up to max rank and building a settlement building (which didn't not unlock the "get to level X" trophy, just one for building something).

 

This is not fun because, unless someone finds a way, it does not look like you will be able to use the cloud save to make local saves on both platforms to avoid two 100% playthroughs.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

I have been playing the PS4 version for a few weeks as I was able to review the game. My PS5 save not only didn't auto pop the trophies, but it didn't even pop trophies as I did them.

 

For example, assassinating someone from my horse did nothing. Taking off all my skill points and reapplying them did nothing. Unequipping and re-equipping all my abilities to have eight slotted abilities did nothing. Having my horse swim a few feet did nothing.

 

The only trophies out of the few I tried that did unlock were bringing a weapon up to max rank and building a settlement building (which didn't not unlock the "get to level X" trophy, just one for building something).

 

This is not fun because, unless someone finds a way, it does not look like you will be able to use the cloud save to make local saves on both platforms to avoid two 100% playthroughs.

Damn. I guess it's better to wait a bit instead of getting this crap. -_- Thanks for sharing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SGRevan said:

Damn. I guess it's better to wait a bit instead of getting this crap. -_- Thanks for sharing.

No problem. I am hoping to spread the word because this is bad and dumb.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone confirmed that in No Man's Sky, PS5 trophies DO autopop! So it'll depend on the game, and the developer it would seem. 

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm going to play on PS4 and get the platinum. Because I couldn't pre-order PS5 as it sold out very quickly while I was working and I could get a PS5 in 2021. I hope, sooner.

Edited by Benjiunkix
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Benjiunkix said:

So I'm going to play on PS4 and get the platinum. Because I couldn't pre-order PS5 as it sold out very quickly while I was working and I could get a PS5 in 2021. I hope, sooner.

I think I'm going to do the same. Then once I get the PS5 finally, down the road I can plat it again if I get the urge. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the reason i'm waiting until i get my PS5 and new TV (Prob early next year). Don't want to plat this game twice since it seems to be a monster of a game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll just wait until the PS5 arrives next week then. And leave the PS4 version until I fancy a second playthrough.

 

Although this game is very grindy, so it seems unlikely.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, willmill97 said:

The people that complain when trophies don't autopop are the same people that wear masks under their noses.

Hahaha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering, were you guys making these exact same posts when ACIV received two separate lists upon the PS4 launch? 🤔

 

Irregardless of the fact that completing the game probably takes five times longer than ACIV (seven times on PS4 if the load times are as bad as Odyssey 🤮), this reeks of pure entitlement. No one is forcing you to stack the game, either.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

I'm wondering, were you guys making these exact same posts when ACIV received two separate lists upon the PS4 launch? 1f914.png

 

You could not share saves between PS3 and PS4. You can do that on AC Valhalla between PS4 & 5 that why this thread was started. So you see there was no need to wonder about autopop trophies or if trophy progress carried over between saves when it comes to AC: BF.

 

So because people want to inform themselves they are entitled? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's wild that Valhalla doesn't autopop anything meanwhile Legion autopops like half the list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Hard Choices trophy unlocked in PS5 List not PS4 even though all the other trophies unlocked in the PS4 list. I started the game on PS5 anyone else has had this issue?  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2020 at 4:06 PM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

It's wild that Valhalla doesn't autopop anything meanwhile Legion autopops like half the list.

Whoa it does? That's kinda rad. Does it work both ways? Like can I play on PS5 and then pop them on PS4?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Whoa it does? That's kinda rad. Does it work both ways? Like can I play on PS5 and then pop them on PS4?

That I don't know. I got my Legion plat the day before PS5 dropped.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

That I don't know. I got my Legion plat the day before PS5 dropped.

Ah ok. Well thanks for the info.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For people that don’t want to wait and start on PS4 just like me, you can make a save right before popping a certain trophy and then import that save to PS5 later to pop the trophy there aswell, the way you import the save is by saving over on the cloudsave on Ps4 with the save that is right before the trophy pop and then load the cloud save on Ps5.

 

I know its a really cheap method and a lot of you will probably not like it but after a 127hour grind I was not ready to do it all over again on the PS5. Idk if this will get me banned from the leaderboards but know that the strat works for everyone that wants to skip the grindy trophies like “completionist all the way”  

Edited by RMStrooper046
Extra info
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some trophies auto pop while playing a new game.

 

I completed AC Valhalla on PS4 and got the Platinum Trophy yesterday. I have now started the PS5 Disc version. First I loaded a save game from the PS4 where I already got the Platinum. I started a new game and got the Sudsex Story Trophy after my first kill in Norway. When I did the Skadis Hobby Trophy I also got the Hadrian's Wall Trophy. I think some trophies will Auto Pop while playing a new game after the loading of a previous PS4 save game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Snorof88 said:

I started a new game and got the Sudsex Story Trophy after my first kill in Norway. When I did the Skadis Hobby Trophy I also got the Hadrian's Wall Trophy.

Just happened to me today aswell, right after update 1.04.

I've never played ACV on ps4, and i have about 1hour on ps5 (i'm doing first side activities in Stavenger). Got those 2 trophies instantly during my first fight (when you chase the guy that sell your father's stuff).

 

Edited by Shorah-
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played Valhalla on PC before and continued it today on PS5. Got the Trophies immediately.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else has a problem, where not all their ps4 trophies popped on ps5? No idea why, but I did not get the level 3 settlement trophy among others.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NarcissusBaz said:

Anyone else has a problem, where not all their ps4 trophies popped on ps5? No idea why, but I did not get the level 3 settlement trophy among others.

Not all of them autopop, just some. Some you have to do over. While a nice gesture of them 2 weeks later, its a half measure.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 11:14 AM, NarcissusBaz said:

Anyone else has a problem, where not all their ps4 trophies popped on ps5? No idea why, but I did not get the level 3 settlement trophy among others.

 

The Builder trophy will auto pop the next time you build something in your settlement, well at least it did for me.

 

What I'm wondering is, will PS4 trophies pop if you play the PS5 version first.

Edited by TheOne_WhoKnocks
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.