MidnightDragon

Concept Destruction trophy thoughts

42 posts in this topic

Oh wow, this is getting a PS5 stack? Definitely one of the better Rata titles...

Imagine the fun we would have if we could play all the 1378 Ratalaika Games and their Stacks again

Edited by Sikutai

55 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Imagine the fun we would have if we could play all the 1378 Ratalaika Games and their Stacks again

Excuse me, there’s 1379

Anyone else notice how many people have dogs as their avatars in this thread?

Free upgrade on Xbox series X I got today. So it should be free upgrade and free platinum too 

22 hours ago, Nitro said:

And this is why we should've had the level cap raised rather than just reshuffled.

I agree.  They should have just left the levels the same and removed the cap.

The levels are meaningless now.  Leveling up used to mean something, it felt like progress.

So are we getting cross buy for Ratalaika types games for PS4/PS5? 

On 10.11.2020 at 11:29 AM, Cryogenicide_X said:

I wonder if you own PS4 version you can have PS5 version for free?

It has been officially confirmed that if you own the ps4 version, you can get the ps5 version for free!

release 23rd November

2 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

It has been officially confirmed that if you own the ps4 version, you can get the ps5 version for free!

release 23rd November

I wonder if they will do this with most of there games then. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

This must be the EU version list as I got the Platinum in the NA version and it's not syncing with the server.

5 hours ago, Mercenary09 said:

This must be the EU version list as I got the Platinum in the NA version and it's not syncing with the server.

Yea I think they released a little too early on accident since the game isn’t available anymore on psn store. Was there for like a day 

Anybody know if the trophies autopop if you had the PS4 version or will you have to play the 30 minutes worth of game again lol... 

Just found this game on PS5 in the AS (HK) store. It actually has a PS5 symbol on it and I already own it on the PS4 in that region so I think this is a new stack. 

On 19/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, johnclark12 said:

Anybody know if the trophies autopop if you had the PS4 version or will you have to play the 30 minutes worth of game again lol... 

I think no. Some game can download save transfer like Spider-Man MM. I don’t think this game will included save transfer. 

I find it funny to imagine to have a powerful machine like the PS5 at home and playing games like that.

It's actually amazing how poorly it runs. I reckon it drops to 10-15fps at times... on a console with 8 Zen2 cores and a 2080 tier GPU with 16GB of GDDR6... This game looks like an early PS3 game too. I get not optimising the game but it feels like it would take more effort for it to run this bad than not. Incredible.