Trophy Thoughts?

ImStylinOnYaBro

9 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

This game falls into the line of stuff like surgeon sim or i am bread. It's ridiculously painful to play and control which is why i wanna try it.

i loved surgeon simulators intuitive controls. i don't mean to speak too soon, but i think i'll be in heaven w/ this simulation. 

I despise games like this, they basically are like "haha what if we made the controls and physics janky because it would be funny when the YouTuber go ?, but then we'll make the trophy list nearly impossible on its own without the addition of the awful controls and physics that make crucial items disappear without any control of the player, haha that would be so funny" 

The joke with these game last 10 minutes tops, and then it's embarrassing that you would actually put a game like that on a gaming platform, yes, I was projecting about Surgeon Simulator, and this game looks a lot worse than SS to be fair, but I was glad when this awful subgenre died as soon as it was born, and this sure ain't going to revive it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MinatoIsDeadLol said:

I despise games like this, they basically are like "haha what if we made the controls and physics janky because it would be funny when the YouTuber go 1f632.png, but then we'll make the trophy list nearly impossible on its own without the addition of the awful controls and physics that make crucial items disappear without any control of the player, haha that would be so funny" 

The joke with these game last 10 minutes tops, and then it's embarrassing that you would actually put a game like that on a gaming platform, yes, I was projecting about Surgeon Simulator, and this game looks a lot worse than SS to be fair, but I was glad when this awful subgenre died as soon as it was born, and this sure ain't going to revive it

you can't revive what isn't dead.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...