Trophy Thoughts?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

Although, I'm not a big JD fan. I heard the list looks very grindy because Reaching Level 100 was taking like 100+ hours. Most of the trophies can be difficult such as performing only good moves or better and get the "Megastar" on all songs.

Also, I have played a Just Dance game before. It was on Xbox 360. The last JD game I played was 2015.

Edited by x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

If reaching lvl 100 is similar to JD2020 then it should be doable in 50-60hours. I'm lvl 96 now and have bit under 2 days of dance time and that time includes dance time of 2 kids who dont always even have move controller with them. 

Getting all gifts might be biggest grind even if you only focus on challenges and get money from those. My family have focused on having fun more and not challenges (though most of them do come with regular play) and we have around 100 gifts left. 

Megastaring dances can be challenging. 

Very similar trophy list to JD2020 with few variations. 

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Dance Legend procs not after Megastarring all base songs, but after hitting Megastar 40 times (proced for me when I still had one or two routines with Superstar and at that moment I actually played just one or two routines twice). 

So technically JD21 is slightly easier to plat compared to previous instances.

• Like 1

The "Gotta get 'em all" trophy will take much time than others. Daily challenge will give you 350 mobi each times and get another 150 mobi when you level up. Although quit game and re-into it will renew the daily challenge. But it still need a lot of time to get. There are 306 Gift Machine rewards, and so I need 30600 mobi to get. If

you get this, here comes the platium trophy, too.

Spoiler

p720921.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a 6 year old, and she and her friends will play an hour or more each time they get together.  
I work at a school and they spend the first 30 minutes of class which they use to get moving and awake by choosing JD videos on Youtube.

• 1 month later...

Regarding the trophy 'Dance Legend' where you need to score Megastar on 40 Just Dance 2021 songs. Do songs from JD Unlimited count towards this or is it 40 songs from the base version of the game? Can someone confirm this? I currently have 13 songs with a Megastar rating, and they're all from Unlimited.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...