Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Trophy Thoughts

This might be more difficult than the base game. Looks like it'll be a grind too. 

Also the Rhino related trophies, those seem like they could be missable? 

4 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Interesting with the Venom moves. Are we going to be playing as Spidey as well? i don't know the comics enough but I am not sure if Miles ever gets venom moves?

Miles' electric powers are called Venom blast. They're called that in the comics too. Nothing to do with the character Venom. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Azaan60 said:

This might be more difficult than the base game. Looks like it'll be a grind too. 

Also the Rhino related trophies, those seem like they could be missable? 

Miles' electric powers are called Venom blast. They're called that in the comics too. Nothing to do with the character Venom. 

Damn. i was excited to get Venom introduced. Thanks for the clarification though!

I'm a bit surprised, that nobody has posted this earlier. Insomniac Games published multiple tweets with trophies for Spider Man Miles Morales. They didn't mention any story related trophies so this list might not be completed yet. Also these trophies are only 720 points in total, so we will definitely see a few more trophies.

Bronze:

I’m On A Boat - Ride the derelict boat in southern Chinatown

Socially Acceptable - Scroll through the entire Social Feed at the end of the story

- Never Give Up - Pay respects at Jefferson Davis’s grave in Harlem
- A Gift From Pete - Receive the Gift Suit
Crime Master - Complete Bonus Objectives for every crime type
- Getting Dizzy - Chain 6 unique Air Tricks before landing

- JJJ Would Be Proud - Apply a sticker and customize lighting while in Photo Mode

- Five Star Review - Complete all FNSM app requests

Mod that Suit - Craft a Suit Mod
- Look with Better Eyes - Craft a Visor Mod
- From Downtown - Use Venom Dash to throw an enemy into a group of three or more
- Like a Rhino in a China Shop - Smash into 15 breakable objects while steering Rhino through the shopping mall
- Rhino Rodeo - Ride Rhino through the mall
- Hanging by a Thread - Keep the bridge together
- Overcharge - Defeat 100 enemies with Venom attacks
- Up and Over - Perform a Venom Jump, then a Venom Dash on a single enemy

Gold:

- Just the Beginning - Unlock all Skills
- A New Home - 100% Complete All Districts

Platinum:

- Be Yourself - Collect all other Trophies
Edited by westersburg
  • Like 1

For a moment there, seeing the word Venom did make me think of Venom himself, but then I was like "Wait a second, that's Miles' electric stuff".

Also, Rhino's in the game, not sure if he was confirmed before or not, but that's cool that he's back.  And yeah, those trophies related to him could be miassable, since I assume it's an encounter with Rhino and do something to either drive him off, or stop him.

I am curious about the "Final Test" that the trophy seems to be about Peter's first villain.  Is that maybe comic book related? As in, the first enemy Peter fought as Spidey, Miles would have to deal with too?  Not sure who that is off the top of my head as I doubt it's Doc Ock again... maybe Green Goblin?  Not certain myself, just guessing of course.

Hope the collectibles are easy to find again, as in, they show up on the map, or using Spidey sense (I forget how they work in the previous game, been forever since I've played it xD ).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I am curious about the "Final Test" that the trophy seems to be about Peter's first villain.  Is that maybe comic book related? As in, the first enemy Peter fought as Spidey, Miles would have to deal with too?  Not sure who that is off the top of my head as I doubt it's Doc Ock again... maybe Green Goblin?  Not certain myself, just guessing of course.

Might be Kingpin as he was the first boss in Spiderman (2018)? 

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

The first (super) villain he fought in the original comics was Chameleon. I don't remember if the game references him or not.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cameronalan said:

Might be Kingpin as he was the first boss in Spiderman (2018)? 

4 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

The first (super) villain he fought in the original comics was Chameleon. I don't remember if the game references him or not.

Both these could be good points.  Didn't think about the first game about Kingpin himself.  But I am somewhat doubtful that Miles would have to take him on, but you never know.

And yeah, was thinking more along the lines of the comics, so hey, it's possible that it could be the Chameleon that Miles gets to face off against instead.  I thought the first game even referenced the Chameleon too... but I could be mistaken.  As I said, been forever since I've played the game last xD

On 10/26/2020 at 10:34 PM, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Damn. i was excited to get Venom introduced. Thanks for the clarification though!

Pretty sure Venom will be the main villain focus of the sequel. Insomniac said back in 2018, when everyone was asking for Black Suit Spidey that they purposely didn't add that suit in because Venom deserved his own story. And based on the very end of the base game...I'd be really surprised if the sequel doesn't have Venom. 

Also predict that Peter dies in the sequel and Miles takes over from there and this game is being used as a bridge for that. 

"Pre-order Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales for early access to the “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” Suit – use the Vibe the Verse suit mod to mimic the aesthetic of a different Earth from the Sony Pictures Animation film!"

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. They're looking really good. I'm picking it up from the store so that I can attempt to get on the Plat first finishers board...which is NOT going to happen with all the ridiculously great gamers on this site. Already mapped out pretty much what I'm going to do with the list as there is about an 80 percent similarity to the first game. Excited for it too.