Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Trophy Thoughts

On 10/26/2020 at 6:19 PM, Azaan60 said:

This might be more difficult than the base game. Looks like it'll be a grind too. 

Also the Rhino related trophies, those seem like they could be missable? 

Miles' electric powers are called Venom blast. They're called that in the comics too. Nothing to do with the character Venom. 

This is the base game 

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

No one ever had a problem with doing a 2nd playthrough for platinum (which was very common) pre-2018. so why now?

If I don't get the platinum immediately after I boot up a game I am absolutely livid. How dare these developers expect me to play the game I just spent money on!?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kim_Kimm said:

Ps4 trophy and Ps5 trophy is separate? It is recommended to buy ps4 version while waiting for ps5?

If you are planning to get digital version, you can just buy the Ultimate edition for the PS5 and get the PS4 version of Miles Morales for free. I can confirm this as I got all three in my library.

You can buy the PS4 retail disc, put it in the PS5 and you’ll get the PS5 version for free. Then pay £20/$20 for the Ultimate Edition to get Spiderman Remastered. The only problem is that you need to keep the disc to play the PS5 version and the Remastered.

20 minutes ago, Hedgito said:

Dumb question. If I own a physical copy of Miles Morales for the PS5 but wanna play it for PS4 so I can double stack it will I be able to revert or download it PS4 version?

There is no downgrade version. You’ll need the PS4 version. But don’t take my word for it, as I know that the digital version gives you the PS4 version as well. Hopefully someone will confirm it?

Edited by KHDelBoy

On 2020-10-26 at 5:15 PM, Charizarzar said:

“Never Saw it Coming” makes it seem like they’ve improved the enemy hideouts at least. I found it annoying that they were designed to look like you could stealth through the whole thing but then you’d be forced to fight waves of enemies at the end.

I hated that about them so much. Got especially tedious once you got to DLC where they offer nothing new at all. It was the inverse of TASM2 where the underground lairs were forced stealth for no reason.

• Like 1