Does anyone know how to get the All endings Trophy?

maurjen

I'm working on this trophy now, there was a list somewhere but I forgot where I found it.. I did write some of it down, though.

Endings in Alaskan Epilogue (Life)
1. With Ryan (With eyepatch - Don't speak during the interrogation and Ryan loses an eye).
2. With Ryan (Without eyepatch).
3. With Zoey.
4. With Jay.
5. Alone.

Endings in Cemetery Epilogue (Life)
1. With Jay (Paul is dead).
2. With Zoey (Walter and Jimmy are dead).
3. Alone.

All Endings in The Black Sun
1. Die attempting to shut down The Condenser by failing the QTE button prompts (around the time you see General McGrath). Very short cutscene occurs and then the credits roll.

There are probably more than this (Like the endings if you chose "Beyond" instead of "Life"), but I'm not sure how many there are.

I suspect there being probably 11-12 endings in total though.

I could be completely wrong, however.

Edit:

I found a video.

Edited by HighOnStardust

I'm working on this trophy now, there was a list somewhere but I forgot where I found it.. I did write some of it down, though.

Endings in Alaskan Epilogue (Life)

1. With Ryan (With eyepatch - Don't speak during the interrogation and Ryan loses an eye).

2. With Ryan (Without eyepatch).

3. With Zoey.

4. With Jay.

5. Alone.

Endings in Cemetery Epilogue (Life)

1. With Jay (Paul is dead).

2. With Zoey (Walter and Jimmy are dead).

3. Alone.

All Endings in The Black Sun

1. Die attempting to shut down The Condenser by failing the QTE button prompts (around the time you see General McGrath). Very short cutscene occurs and then the credits roll.

There are probably more than this (Like the endings if you chose "Beyond" instead of "Life"), but I'm not sure how many there are.

I suspect there being probably 11-12 endings in total though.

I could be completely wrong, however.

Edit:

I found a video.

Ah ok thanks and can you also tell me how to get the uncontrollable trophy cause that's getting me stuck on when Aiden gets to be evil

Ah ok thanks and can you also tell me how to get the uncontrollable trophy cause that's getting me stuck on when Aiden gets to be evil

I've been working on this one as well.

I couldn't find much on uncontrollable, but I've seen a few people make this list:

The Experiment- Choke Kathleen

The Embassy- Possess the 2nd floor guard and have him commit suicide from the railing

The Party - Set the house on fire

My Imaginary Friend - Choke the kid (after the snowball fight)

Like Other Girls (Not sure if this one counts, but I'd still do it) - At the bar, kill the three men (this happens after you play pool)

Alone - Choke Philip

The Dinner - Just ruin the date by having Aiden mess with objects

Sorry if it isn't correct, I haven't figured it out either.

Edit:

The information above is correct, I just got the trophy.

Good luck to you if you're working on getting it. :)

Edited by HighOnStardust

I couldn't find much on uncontrollable, but I've seen a few people make this list:

The Embassy- Possess the 2nd floor guard and have him commit suicide from the railing

Like Other Girls (Not sure if this one counts, but I'd still do it) - At the bar, kill the three men (this happens after you play pool)

Alone - Choke Philip

Edit:

So you confirm that just those things are necessary for the trophy? Anything else is necessary? Thank you very much for the help.

So you confirm that just those things are necessary for the trophy? Anything else is necessary? Thank you very much for the help.

Yes, I went through from "The Experiment" to "The Dinner" and did each of the things listed. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not sure if the "Like Other Girls" one counts, but I did it anyway. :)

I don't really get how I can make the guard suicide in The Embassy. I'm playing the chapter now. Shall I do it after Jodie writes down the documents?

Yes, once you reach the bathroom and you take control of Aiden, upstairs there will be an orange highlighted guard to the right. Take control of him and lead him to the staircase, there will be a "dot" near the railing. Don't take him down the stairs or anything, it should be at the very top.

Yes, once you reach the bathroom and you take control of Aiden, upstairs there will be an orange highlighted guard to the right. Take control of him and lead him to the staircase, there will be a "dot" near the railing. Don't take him down the stairs or anything, it should be at the very top.

Thank you sir I just made my way to Uncontrollable thanks to you.

Alone - Choke Philip

Edit:

What happens if you miss the Experiment \part and the Embassy but did the rest do you have to replay from the experiment up to the dinner? and do you have to save? cause I tried without save to get the experiment and embassy but the trophy didn't popped up

What happens if you miss the Experiment \part and the Embassy but did the rest do you have to replay from the experiment up to the dinner? and do you have to save? cause I tried without save to get the experiment and embassy but the trophy didn't popped up

Yeah, unfortunately you will have to play from "The Experiment" up to "The Dinner" if you missed any. I would recommend saving, just in case something goes wrong with your game.