Good Against Remotes Is One Thing - Firing Range

hoff_jager

Hi everyone,

I thought I would get this ball rolling.

I managed after many tries to accomplish this challenge, and seize Platinum ?:

I used the COV's Moar Rapchury BizZurker (Purple) Assault Rifle to get 15 in 20s, I liked this gun as it has practically unlimited ammo (or 1,260 bullets), I didn't need to reload or look through the scope, so bullets could scatter nicely to hit targets effectively while maintaining my speed, and remembering to let go of the trigger often, so as to not overheat the gun.

I found this challenge tough at first because of the moving targets appearing high and low, and some targets appear and disappear in a second, so I had to be wicked quick.

I also found these guns to be decent in this challenge (depends on how each gamer uses each gun):

Jakob's Wicked Robo-Melter Masher Pistol

Maliwan's Sneering Devoted, or, Mocking Devoted SMG

Leave a reply and let me know your experience with the challenge, we can all help each other out with our experiences and advice ??

• Like 3

I struggled for awhile, but as soon as I grabbed a Dictator and put it in its bipod mode, I got it first try. The seven shot horizontal spray just started wiping everything out, it was great. It really trivialised the challenge, but it was my last trophy (I think) before the plat, and by then I had had enough 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

I struggled for awhile, but as soon as I grabbed a Dictator and put it in its bipod mode, I got it first try. The seven shot horizontal spray just started wiping everything out, it was great. It really trivialised the challenge, but it was my last trophy (I think) before the plat, and by then I had had enough 

I heard about the Dictator and how effective people found it, but I could not get it via farming ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2020 at 8:00 AM, SnowStorm said:

Just read your comment yesterday.  Luckily I save all my legendaries in my bank.  Looked through them and found that I had the dictator.  Got it after a couple tries.  Never got worse than 13/15 with it.  Thanks for the help!

• Like 2

On 11/11/2020 at 0:17 AM, hoff_jager said:

I heard about the Dictator and how effective people found it, but I could not get it via farming 1f605.png

Oh it was a pain farming it. I have noooooo idea how many times I killed that damn Agonizer 9000!

On 1/1/2021 at 1:49 AM, JaneAusten69 said:

Just read your comment yesterday.  Luckily I save all my legendaries in my bank.  Looked through them and found that I had the dictator.  Got it after a couple tries.  Never got worse than 13/15 with it.  Thanks for the help!

No problem! That's awesome you already had one in the bank. I always chuck my legendaries in the bank, even if they're relatively crap

• Like 2