Worth importing?

I'm a big fan of Persona 5 and I got one hell of an itch to see more from The Phantom Thieves of Hearts and as this suppose to be the sequel, I was wondering is it worth importing for your average gaijin with some basics of the language? Or maybe it would be better to just wait patiently for the localization (that is if they have any plans for it)?

Edited by YROSHIKU
  • Like 1

On 10.11.2020 at 7:35 PM, AndresLionheart said:

I'd say wait patiently. That's what I'm doing at least.

If it's anything like other Musou games you will want to know what does what. It's important when deciding which skill to upgrade or what passive to inherit to a new weapon.

Meanwhile you could play Persona 5 Dancing.

Yeah after thinking about that, I think I'll just do that. Even if I would get the gist of what's going on and and figure out what's what when it comes down to controls and whatnot, I would still miss out on some story details and conversations. So I guess I'll save up that money and get it once it reaches us here in the West.

Well as for that dancing game, I actually did played it, was pretty fun but then again, as it was suppose to be just a dream, it didn't really moved much story forward or add anything special to it, besides maybe some interactions between characters.

• Like 1

Hell, you can think Persona 5 Dancing for getting me into the series, I've also played Persona 3 Dancing, and i currently have Persona 4 Dancing on PS4, but I'm saving it for another time and I might be getting Persona 5 Royal next week, so yeah you can think a damn Dancing game for getting me into the series

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...