Is this the new drinking game?

dannyswfc9

The bloody kick up challenge is driving me insane. The time you need to press each button is so quick and its not like you can remember it because its different every time. 

By far the hardest QTE ive played. I carnt remember the drinking challenge from watch dogs 1 being this hard. Im currently on beginner 5. 

Anyone else think this challenge is really hard. I really hope its not just me.

Ps. Tell me to gid gud if you want. I can take it ?

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 2

It took me about 5 minutes or so to get it done. It is difficult but very doable. Just focus on the centre of the screen. Don't bother looking at individual QTEs when they pop up. Your reaction time will be faster if you focus in the centre as you'll know where each button and QTE is. Should be able to get it done with a bit of practice ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

The bloody kick up challenge is driving me insane. The time you need to press each button is so quick and its not like you can remember it because its different every time. 

By far the hardest QTE ive played. I carnt remember the drinking challenge from watch dogs 1 being this hard. Im currently on beginner 5. 

Anyone else think this challenge is really hard. I really hope its not just me.

Ps. Tell me to gid gud if you want. I can take it 1f4aa.png

Before patch, the original Watch Dogs' drinking game was a nightmare. I haven't found QTEs as nightmarish as that since. :D

49 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

It took me about 5 minutes or so to get it done. It is difficult but very doable. Just focus on the centre of the screen. Don't bother looking at individual QTEs when they pop up. Your reaction time will be faster if you focus in the centre as you'll know where each button and QTE is. Should be able to get it done with a bit of practice 1f44d.png

This helped but im still ashamed to say it took me around 2 hours for the trophy

My best advice is focus above and to the center of the head and kinda just stare so ur not focused completely on the prompts but u can see them 

They kinda have there own level like RB is above RT  LB is above LT just like ur controller and x is dead center of everything (the x is what messed me up most) and by staring above the characters head but not really at the prompts u see position more than butten and it helps the brain. In later stages I sacrificed higher points for accuracy

• Like 1