Incorrect latest played game

My profile banner, always set to "latest played game", suddenly became Gravity Rush Remastered, even though I havent played it with this account since I platted it. It was supposed to be Mega Man X Legacy Collection. I tried fixing it in settings by changing my profile banner many times across the three options, nothing worked.

What might have happened? Any ideas?

GravityQueeen.png

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Kat's missing you

Lol

39 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Have you tried changing your trophy card icon layout? Or played around with it a bit, see if something changes?

Just messed a lot with trophy card customization, saved the changes, updated my profile a bunch of times, then reverted the trophy cards to my default, saved, didnt work.

On settings, I tried changing my trophy list order to last played, then last trophy, reverted it to alphabetical... didnt work either. 

Edited by GravityQueeen

23 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

Lol

Just messed a lot with trophy card customization, saved the changes, updated my profile a bunch of times, then reverted the trophy cards to my default, saved, didnt work.

On settings, I tried changing my trophy list order to last played, then last trophy, reverted it to alphabetical... didnt work either. 

image.png

image.png

Click on the bottom change background. Maybe you set it to Gravity Rush there?

image.png

While this is what you want:

image.png

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Yeah, the background of both trophy cards are set to latest played game, I just double-checked it. For some reason psnp is threating Gravity Rush as my latest. This problem isnt happening with my psn account either on ps4 or ps app.

Tomorrow I will unlock some Mega Man trophies and update my profile to see what happens.

12 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

My profile banner, always set to "latest played game", suddenly became Gravity Rush Remastered, even though I havent played it with this account since I platted it. It was supposed to be Mega Man X Legacy Collection. I tried fixing it in settings by changing my profile banner many times across the three options, nothing worked.

What might have happened? Any ideas?

GravityQueeen.png

I am having the same issue... The game banner shows the first game I played which was many years ago.

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

Yep, same here. I have also noticed some discrepancies in statistics on some other profiles.

Damn something is going on...

7 hours ago, Compl3tionixt100 said:

Same Problem Alien Isolation is my first game

Same here the banner changed to my “first game” all of a sudden.

23 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

It has happened to me also. It suppose to be AC Syndicate and it is displaying The Godfather II which was my first platinum all the way back in 2010 and haven't played since than.

I'll see if it fixes once I get on and earn another trophy.

Thats interesting because my trophy card is also displaying my first platinum, FFXIII-2

Just happened to mine on my main where it showed my first game instead but a quick manual scan seems to have done the trick. 

Guessing it may have been triggered by some small behind the scenes tweak or something, nothing major but it did look weird enough for me to check the forums xD

Edited by JohnCenaSong-