Trophy Collection Review (and requests)

Gotakibono

30 minutes ago, Aceterix said:

Enjoyed, I've never seen a discussion like before but it was good value. Congrats on the fight night round 4 plat I particularly enjoyed that story.

I don't think I'm the sort to join in a chat like this but I'd certainly watch/listen to more of them.

Cheers, appreciate it! Fight Night 4 really was just pure luck; if I didn't land that stupidly weak punch I probably never would've gotten the platinum. :P

• Like 1

Nothing new, as @CMH777, @NightRusticDawn, @Lawless_Llama, @GoatKillham, @KingSuperOne and @Pumf_Will_Teacha all covered trophy reviews on YouTube. I'm still trying to get Carlos to review my account, and will try to get KingSuperOne to review my account a second time. 

Already on GoatKillham's list but he hasn't been active. Though I always appreciate a new face in reviewing other peoples lists.

Consider me on your list. Looking forward to your reviews on YouTube.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I like this idea and would love to talk about my list. Who would not want to discuss something they have spent near 12 years of their life on? That said I work 6 days a week and probably would not be able to discuss it live. You guys have a questionnaire or something like that?

Yeah, i meant to write something like that also... If you happen to pick mine, i doubt i will be available to talk to, having two kids and rarely having a quiet room to talk undisturbed into a microphone ?

But if you provide a questionnaire or would want to send individual questions via mail or whatever, i would be up for it! 

On 11/12/2020 at 7:49 PM, Spaz said:

Nothing new, as @CMH777, @NightRusticDawn, @Lawless_Llama, @GoatKillham, @KingSuperOne and @Pumf_Will_Teacha all covered trophy reviews on YouTube. I'm still trying to get Carlos to review my account, and will try to get KingSuperOne to review my account a second time. 

Already on GoatKillham's list but he hasn't been active. Though I always appreciate a new face in reviewing other peoples lists.

Consider me on your list. Looking forward to your reviews on YouTube.

I still got you Right now you are #9 on my list. I should have a new review out in the next day or so. (moving you up to #8) Also Ironically the next person (#2) on the list (the next review after the one that will be coming out) will be @Gotakibono, as he asked me to review his way back when. And THERE WILL NOT BE A LONG WAIT between the next 2 videos.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoatKillham said:

I still got you Right now you are #9 on my list. I should have a new review out in the next day or so. (moving you up to #8) Also Ironically the next person (#2) on the list (the next review after the one that will be coming out) will be @Gotakibono, as he asked me to review his way back when. And THERE WILL NOT BE A LONG WAIT between the next 2 videos.

Thank You Thank You. I probably won't get Assassin's Creed Odyssey done by the time you get to my list, tried it out for a couple hours and Christ, it makes Origin's in-game map look small in comparison.

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

Thank You Thank You. I probably won't get Assassin's Creed Odyssey done by the time you get to my list, tried it out for a couple hours and Christ, it makes Origin's in-game map look small in comparison.

I think you'll have plenty of time. Still I've played both and yeah the map sizes are both ridiculous. Playing Valhalla right now, and It seems smaller yet traveling does seem to take longer for some reason.

I commentated on the video but I figured I may as well say here as well that it was a super enjoyable watch! I imagine there's a long waiting list for requests to review accounts but if you're ever lacking I'd be down as well - think I have a somewhat unique list so if you're ever down just shoot a message.