Trophy Collection Review (and requests)

Gotakibono

• 4 weeks later...

feel free to do mine however there are 2 important things to keep in mind

1 I only do vita and ps3

no ps4 or ps5   the reason why is because thing 2

2 I dont buy digital games

since ps4 games pretty much all require patches etc or have dlc etc  there is no reason for me to collect physical ps4/5 games.

ofcourse on ps3 and vita you have this to a degree as well but nearly as much as ps4 and 5 ps3 and vita are already stretching it for me. this also means I skip games that have payd dlc unless its on the physical disc

Edited by visvoer18
  • Like 2

On 12/9/2020 at 5:28 PM, Gotakibono said:

Episode 2

So I had forgotten I had signed up for this and checked back today. I binged all the reviews while working through Arkham City NG+ and you guys made it quite enjoyable. You have great banter and I was pleasantly surprised to be the last entry for Episode 2. Fun fact, I was the one to suggest putting the missing timestamp for trophies synced without an official timestamp. As I recall it was my very 1st post on this site, Sly had made a thread about what should be done with such trophies as originally it gave an absurd date that was like 1979 or something. 

In regards to the F's on my profile I used it to track my backlog as they are all digital and having them on the list helps me keep track of them. (Games with unearned trophies do not affect completion % or total unearned trophies on PSN but it does affect the stats on the Stats page of the profile.) Most of my E's were put on my profile by my brother and I did not want to play them and sadly couldn't delete them since at least one trophy had been earned. ? My completion would probably be almost 90% without them.

I would love to finish MGS2 but I sold the MGS collection and my PS3's Blu-ray player died in December unfortunately. Anyways thanks for reviewing and Happy New Year!

Edited by da-Noob123
Typos
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, my profile's nowhere near as impressive as most of the illustrious ones that you already covered or that are in the waiting list, but I've been told that perfection was boring, so at least you'll have something to talk about, if you wish to. ? (if only thanks to A Way Out, the AC series and Burly Men at Sea).

Keep up the good work! ?

Edited by KennethMcCormick

10 hours ago, KennethMcCormick said:

Welp, my profile's nowhere near as impressive as most of the illustrious ones that you already covered or that are in the waiting list, but I've been told that perfection was boring, so at least you'll have something to talk about, if you wish to. 1f605.png (if only thanks to A Way Out, the AC series and Burly Men at Sea).

Keep up the good work! 1f44d.png

So we really gonna act like your profile doesn't deserve praise? lol it looks pretty impressive in my book