Blitz-tek

What do you think will be your first PlayStation 5 Platinum will be?

90 posts in this topic

With most of the lists out now I guess it does depend on what you are picking up. But if you got a list already in your mind id like to hear your thoughts!

I'm sure I could do Godfall and Miles Morales and my first ps5 plats

Once I get a PS5, which will be God knows when, If GTA 5 has a character transfer then I'll auto-pop all the online trophies and then finish off the story mode for my first PS5 platinum.

Have Godfall, Spider-Man Miles, and Watch Dogs preordered for PS5. 99.9% sure it’ll be Miles -> Godfall -> Watchdogs in regards to my first 3 completed order.

It will be astro and then bugsnax, both are easy :platinum: going off PowerPyx's guides so may as well get them out of the way first. 

After those I have DS, Spiderman MM and AC: Valhalla :)

I'm honestly super hyped for Astro's Playroom. I loved Astro Bot Rescue Mission, and I know it's more of a tech demonstration, but it seems like they've really done a lot with this game. Plus, my physical copies of the other games I ordered probably won't be here day one

Well the first game i'll play is Astro, that will probably be my first platinum, if not that then maneater so 1 of them.

I don't have one pre-ordered so at the earliest I will have a ps5 somewhere next year but the only real exclusive that I'm exited for is Demon Soul's so that would be my choice. I'm excited for Spider-Man Miles Morales but I think I will just play that on my ps4.

Edited by DefinitiveTJ

I still don't have the game but if have separate trophy list (I still don't know how it works sorry) I will replay Assassins Creed Valhalla there for sure.

But who knows I'm not planning to get my PS5 at least for a year I still have so many things to play on PS4 while the next generation low prices and get better with more games and upgrades in the system itself

Sadly (partially thanks to COVID) I might not get it until like next year, but likely I would be completing Demon's Souls first, can't wait.

Astro's Playroom for me, will be nice to get a *sense* for the DualSense

Spider-Man Remastered most likely. It was my first PS4 plat so it will be cool to revisit it at 4K/ 60 fps and pop it as my first PS5 plat

I'm Obviously gonna go for the best PS5 game out there....

BUGSNAX!!!!

(not joking)

Once I get my PS5 I most likely will make it Astro's Playroom or Miles Morales.

Depends on how long it takes for me to get it.  If I hold off until March-ish, It will likely be the new Ratchet and Clank.  If get it closer to the holiday season, I am not sure, Bugsnax is a good contender.  May finally finish demon souls.  Who knows.

Spiderman Remastered hopefully, haven’t played it on PS4 so I’m really looking forward to trying it!

Mine will probably be Astro's Playroom. The game looks like a lot of fun to me, and I'm guessing it will be a pretty easy plat.

Bugsnax, and then GTAV transfer if Rockstar is listening......:giggle:

Edited by Tesla_Rules

🎼  Kinda bug and kinda snack 🎶
🎼 Try to catch 'em in your trap 🎶

So excited we get Bugsnax free on PS+, nyaa~! 😻

was planning to buy it as soon as the PS5 came, but free is even better~ 😻

SM Remastered / Miles Morales look like good choices too, though~ 😽

not planning on picking one up until around next summer but when do it'll probably either be borderlands 3 like this first one i got on this account or spider-man miles morales

also good luck to the OP on godfall, looks like a massive undertaking grinding everything out