ALL 54 COLLECTIBLES VIDEO GUIDE

TrophyTomGuides

I was able to find Character 05 (FBI Agents) at the end of the FBI Headquarters - Interrogation mission.

It is just a little bit before the level end in one of the last rooms with enemies.

It's hidden in a corner behind an empty cupboard with HBT-8 graffiti on the wall to the left of it and a door opening to the right of the cupboard that leads to one of the last rooms in the level before you have to crawl through the hole in the wall to end the level.

The Collectibles trophies and the (as of now still bugged) Finish Him trophy are the only ones I'm missing so any help/guide would be very helpful.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Omikronic said:

I was able to find Character 05 (FBI Agents) at the end of the FBI Headquarters - Interrogation mission.

It is just a little bit before the level end in one of the last rooms with enemies.

It's hidden in a corner behind an empty cupboard with HBT-8 graffiti on the wall to the left of it and a door opening to the right of the cupboard that leads to one of the last rooms in the level before you have to crawl through the hole in the wall to end the level.

The Collectibles trophies and the (as of now still bugged) Finish Him trophy are the only ones I'm missing so any help/guide would be very helpful.

I’ve just earned finish him, load up emerald base insertion on easiest difficulty, Shoot the armoured guy that comes into the hangar with the AR until the Armor pops, use the pistol on his helmet till that pops then punch to death, I tried this on the SPADS base assault mission but it wouldn’t pop, emerald base one popped first time 

8 hours ago, TrophyTomGuides said:

Hey guys, I'm working on an All Collectibles Guide for you and I'm searching the hell out of the game. But still missing some collectibles. Maybe we can hell each other and you guys can tell me where to find some. maybe you can have a look what you collected and write it down here if it's still missing. So we can maybe speed things up together and a full guide for all of you will be online faster. 

What I'm missing:

Missing Documents: VI
Missing Collectibles:
Character: 05 / 14
Weapon 03 / 05 / 13 / 14

I will keep this post updated. 

Thanks guy for your help. 

Stay healthy and have fun

Tom 

Hello I can try find the stuff you want. Tried messaging you on PSN but won't allow me to

Can you disclose these?

04 IV - Phillip Gillepsie
19 - XIX - Elly Shepherd
Weapon 13
Weapon 14

Character 13

Thanks

Edited by GTAJJ

2 hours ago, Omikronic said:

Thank you <3

2 hours ago, Omikronic said:

Awesome buddy! Found it! Thanks a lot.

2 hours ago, TrophyTomGuides said:

Awesome buddy! Found it! Thanks a lot.

So far I've been replaying the levels looking everywhere for the documents and even using the original game as a guide ? but they seemed to changed the original locations on where the documents originally were. Prime example in the original game the interrogation mission's document was actually in the interrogation room. But in the remake it's near the end of the mission.

3 minutes ago, marine75364007 said:

So far I've been replaying the levels looking everywhere for the documents and even using the original game as a guide ? but they seemed to changed the original locations on where the documents originally were. Prime example in the original game the interrogation mission's document was actually in the interrogation room. But in the remake it's near the end of the mission.

Yes they aren't the same. As someone who played this game religiously on PS2, I thought I was going crazy when the collectible wasn't there. LOL

1 minute ago, GTAJJ said:

Yes they aren't the same. As someone who played this game religiously on PS2, I thought I was going crazy when the collectible wasn't there. LOL

Yeah ? i just don't understand why they even changed the locations the only document location that wasn't changed from the original is at the extraction mission where XIII and Carrington use the Cable Car to leave the base. 

Tom i see you discovered the difficulty glitch yesterday from your video nice i actually discovered it on Sunday when i beat the game for the first time i see profiles changed it as if i did it yesterday i was going to mention it here too ?

i was originally going to replay the whole game on the hardest difficulty. Until i decided to put the game on the hardest difficulty on my new playthrough and went to mission select and go all the way to the last mission and from there the trophy unlocked. This game is a technical mess last week when i got it i had to endure all of the glitches and bugs. 

42 minutes ago, marine75364007 said:

Yeah 1f602.png i just don't understand why they even changed the locations the only document location that wasn't changed from the original is at the extraction mission where XIII and Carrington use the Cable Car to leave the base. 

Oh shit. That's right. LMAO

I don't supposed you know where these are?

19 - XIX - Elly Shepherd

Plus Character 13 & Weapons 13/14?

Edited by GTAJJ

1 minute ago, GTAJJ said:

Oh shit. That's right.

19 - XIX - Elly Shepherd

Plus Character 13 & Weapons 13/14?

Nope not at all and what gets me about this remake is that there's no statistics on the mission select to tell you which mission you're missing the documents or collectables. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, marine75364007 said:

Nope not at all and what gets me about this remake is that there's no statistics on the mission select to tell you which mission you're missing the documents or collectables. 

This is my issue. I'm trying to remember (pretty ironic) so I can make notes. I'm going through a brand new save and re doing them all with notes lol

I believe @TrophyTomGuides has the few I'm missing. Waiting for an answer :)

Edited by GTAJJ
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

Oh shit. That's right. LMAO

19 - XIX - Elly Shepherd

Plus Character 13 & Weapons 13/14?

04 IV - Phillip Gillepsie – "Rooftops - Departure" – Right at the start after getting the hook. Don't use the hook to reach the rooftop. Turn back and jump on the air vents on the left side to another platform.
19 - XIX - Elly Shepherd – "Spads Base - Cover" – At the point with the two bridges, where you need to use the hook. Don't follow the main path. Jump from the first hook to the right side on a platform in the dark. The spot will shine sometimes there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrophyTomGuides said:

04 IV - Phillip Gillepsie – "Rooftops - Departure" – Right at the start after getting the hook. Don't use the hook to reach the rooftop. Turn back and jump on the air vents on the left side to another platform.
19 - XIX - Elly Shepherd – "Spads Base - Cover" – At the point with the two bridges, where you need to use the hook. Don't follow the main path. Jump from the first hook to the right side on a platform in the dark. The spot will shine sometimes there.

Ah shit sorry I already gotten them. I should have edited my post my bad dude. 

Any progress on Weapon 14?

Thanks anyways. I'm redoing the run, to log them and try to have a list for you all,

Edited by GTAJJ

43 minutes ago, TrophyTomGuides said:

This will definitely help me out since I'm missing these thanks so much Tom

1 hour ago, GTAJJ said:

Ah shit sorry I already gotten them. I should have edited my post my bad dude. 

Any progress on Character 13 and Weapon 14?

Thanks anyways. I'm redoing the run, to log them and try to have a list for you all,

I'm actually only missing II, III, V, VI, IX, X, XI, XIII, XVII, and XX now 

2 minutes ago, marine75364007 said:

I'm actually only missing II, III, V, VI, IX, X, XI, XIII, XVII, and XX now 

So have you collected all the weapons and characters? I'm running around clueless because some have 2 and some have 1, some have none. No logical pattern lol

Edited by GTAJJ

1 hour ago, marine75364007 said:

Oh no i haven't i should of put document wise I'm still missing some guns and characters with the collectable part 

Ah fair enough. I'm trying to get my notes all sorted but as I said, it really doesn't help that much because even if I found one there, there may have been another.

I think throughout all my playthroughs Weapon 13 (which I think is a Hunting Shotgun or Tactical Crossbow) I have ever yet to come across.

Edited by GTAJJ

7 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

Ah fair enough. I'm trying to get my notes all sorted but as I said, it really doesn't help that much because even if I found one there, there may have been another.

I think throughout all my playthroughs Weapon 13 (which I think is a Hunting Shotgun) I have ever yet to come across.

So far I'm missing 10 out of 20 character collectables and 7 out of 14 weapon collectables i too also haven't found the hunting shotgun yet

37 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

I think throughout all my playthroughs Weapon 13 (which I think is a Hunting Shotgun) I have ever yet to come across.

You don't need to write down all of the collectibles Buddy. You don't need to make this work if you don't want to. Only these are missing, then I can finish the video guide.

Missing Collectibles:
Character: 14
Weapon 03 / 13 / 14

Edited by TrophyTomGuides

4 minutes ago, TrophyTomGuides said:

You don't need to write down all of the collectibles Buddy. You don't need to make this work if you don't want to. Only these are missing, then the video guide would be done.

Missing Collectibles:
Character: 14
Weapon 03 / 13 / 14

I need to know where I've been and try to figure out where they could be, so I don't retrace my steps when I don't need to. And I want to try to help everyone get this too. I've got a bunch of collectibles and no idea where I found them lol. And 2 save files with different collectibles. So I'm trying to cross reference and create notes for everyone when I find them. And it looks like the one I have not found ever is Weapon 13. Ofcourse ?