Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neocarleen

[NA] PlayStation Indies | Ends 11/20 12AM PST

16 posts in this topic

Anyone have recommendations? There are a lot of games in this list I've never seen before.

No games with cheap platinum trophies please.

20 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

Anyone have recommendations? There are a lot of games in this list I've never seen before.

Tetris effect is a great experience to play through but has an incredibly difficult plat.

26 minutes ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

If you are into roguelites, check out Lost Sea and Rad.

Slay the Spire is an absolute steal at $12.49. Super fun/addictive deck-building roguelike. I actually double-dipped on the PS4 and Switch versions when they came out, and I've spent over 100 hours on each. The plat's really tough, though (I haven't come close to getting it myself) - you need to know the game extremely well while having a lot of things go right on your runs.

I only gave a fast glance on the list, I can recommend the severely underrated GRIP (it's hard, but well worth it, search it on YouTube, it's a little hard to explain) and Vostok Inc (mixture of Idle Game and Twin Stick shooter).

3 hours ago, Mariner1534 said:

Slay the Spire is an absolute steal at $12.49. Super fun/addictive deck-building roguelike. I actually double-dipped on the PS4 and Switch versions when they came out, and I've spent over 100 hours on each. The plat's really tough, though (I haven't come close to getting it myself) - you need to know the game extremely well while having a lot of things go right on your runs.

I whole-heartedly second you on this recommendation, this game can be 100%-ed in probably +/- 120 hours (on average, I am sure there are people who can do it much faster), but it can easily provide hundreds of hours of entertainment to those who enjoy card games. And it doesn't go on sale very often, but even the full price is more than worth it.

the sale isn't so great for Spelunky 2 but it's still worthwhile cuz the game is amazing (and tough)

21 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I could recommend dozens and dozens of games in there. Anything in particular you're looking for? Genre, mood, length?