Multiplayer Trophies will be changed to Singleplayer

Lord_Bane999

I've seen replies to people asking about his on Facebook that have been confirming from Private Division about the trophies changing.

Today when continuing my correspondence with them about multiplayer connection issues that plague some users right now. I got this back confirming the Multiplayer trophies will be changing to Single Player when the servers go down.

----------------

Your request (33513) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

profile_image_377272425793_2011947.png

Philippe (Private Division Support)

Nov 11, 2020, 17:14 EST

Hi there, 

Thanks for writing in! 

I've escalated your PSN ID to the team so that they can look into it. However, as we're sunsetting the multiplayer mode on the 17th of this month, I can't say for certain that we'll have a solution before then, or that you'll be able to enter a match due to the current low population. 

If you're worried about not being able to unlock the multiplayer trophies, we'll be updating them on the 17th so that all trophies can be acquired in the single player campaign. 

In any case, I'll be in touch as soon as I hear anything from the team! 

Kind regards, 

Philippe
Private Division Support

----------------

As with any server closure take with a grain of salt if you can get in and get them done, do them all the trophies should take about ten minutes at most with a partner. But for those having some connection issues still like myself have hope, were not out of a Platinum yet.

I want to get this game but I am sceptical about getting it if I am unable to obtain the platinum. Will they be altering the trophy list to make Platinum obtainable after server shutdown ie: patch out multiplayer trophies? I know you are not a developer but you may have heard something more. I'll wait till Nov 18 to see if trophy list changes.

7 hours ago, pbjent said:

I want to get this game but I am sceptical about getting it if I am unable to obtain the platinum. Will they be altering the trophy list to make Platinum obtainable after server shutdown ie: patch out multiplayer trophies? I know you are not a developer but you may have heard something more. I'll wait till Nov 18 to see if trophy list changes.

Honestly wait it out if you haven't made a purchase yet. The game has already been on sale before shortly after the announcement of the closure and will probably be on sale again.

1 hour ago, Tiricy said:

Today is Nov 16 2020 nothing changed. Server will shutdown today.

Server shutdown is for November 17th a patch if one is ready may be out tomorrow as Tuesdays are typically the main day for server/game resets with PSN as well.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Honestly wait it out if you haven't made a purchase yet. The game has already been on sale before shortly after the announcement of the closure and will probably be on sale again.

Server shutdown is for November 17th a patch if one is ready may be out tomorrow as Tuesdays are typically the main day for server/game resets with PSN as well.

I hope they change it. Because i wanna play this game on Singleplayer

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

I know this is kinda old, but can you imagine if all those unobtainable plats now became obtainable if devs think/acted like this? Wow! I’ve had my eye on this for a while so now I’ll try to find it on sale somewhere. 

It's a digital only title and PSN NA still has it on for 50% off currently. If you want it though I would hurry quick this sale ended within the next 24hrs. March 4th at 2:59AM

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Has anyone platted this entirely since the MP shutdown? Any glitched trophies as an SP only game?

Curious what the difficulty is as an SP only experience 

I've just bought this and everything seems to be fine so far but I'll report back once I've got more trophies :).

On 11/17/2020 at 10:20 PM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

This is so cool. I wish more devs would do this. Now I want to check out their game.

same here. I will buy the game just because of this. wish other developers would follow suit

• Like 1