Multiplayer Trophies will be changed to Singleplayer

Lord_Bane999

47 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've just bought this and everything seems to be fine so far but I'll report back once I've got more trophies :).

Great, thanks. I'll probably pick it up, but will be a while til I start it anyway. Keep us posted ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Now I've played this for a couple of days, here are my findings/thoughts :):

1: The Battle Tested trophy might be glitched, because I had to destroy 2 Gravcycles before it popped. Either certain Gravcycles don't count or the associated in-game challenge is misleading.

2: The difficulty is a 6 or 7/10 because of the Historic Performance and Completionist trophies. Outlaw difficulty is no joke and the challenges vary from very easy to really tough. The clunky, clumsy, non-customisable controls don't help matters (you can switch 2 of the shoulder/trigger buttons but that's it).

3: Even though I only paid a little over £12 for this, I still feel a little ripped-off due to the lack of content and heavily recycled maps.

4: The story and characters are painfully generic and very forgettable.

5: The weapons lack oompf.

6: The levels are way too long and protracted.

7: The game feels like it was cobbled together from the scraps of a dozen other better games.

8: The difficulty can spike hard in places and become very frustrating.

9: There are some nice ideas at play but none are implemented in an interesting way.

10: There's a pointless online login for something or other on game boot-up but it doesn't appear to do anything, because I managed to load the game without ever signing in.

11: Challenge progression doesn't save until you hit a checkpoint so dying means having to redo all the progress you loss towards them.

Overall, this game is far from terrible and you can do a heck of a lot worse for £12 but it's all so painfully generic and forgettable, it's very hard to recommend it over the many other better First Person Shooters that exist on the PS4 :(.

Thanks for the comprehensive update. I'll probably still grab it because there aren't a lot of single player FPS only game options (that I've not already played), and sometimes you just need to shoot stuff :)

• Like 2

On 24/07/2021 at 1:51 PM, diskdocx said:

Thanks for the comprehensive update. I'll probably still grab it because there aren't a lot of single player FPS only game options (that I've not already played), and sometimes you just need to shoot stuff :)

I got the Plat earlier this evening so have updated my list of findings accordingly. Also, here are the Guides I used to get the Plat :):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2298758219

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuxwBrIZqhJqy6MqPzXSEltJ8RIzsTUyw

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/24/2021 at 4:11 AM, HuntingFever said:

Now I've played this for a couple of days, here are my findings/thoughts :):

2: Outlaw difficulty is no joke and the challenges vary from very easy to really tough. The clunky, clumsy, non-customisable controls don't help matters (you can switch 2 of the shoulder/trigger buttons but that's it). The collectibles can burn in hell for all I care, because they're a PITA to find!

3: Even though I only paid a little over £12 for this, I still feel a little ripped-off due to the lack of content and heavily recycled maps.

6: Certain levels are way too long and protracted so get dull pretty quickly.

7: The game feels like it was cobbled together from the scraps of better games.

8: The difficulty can spike hard in places and become very frustrating.

16: You are stuck with whatever Gravcycle the mission defaults to.

17: You could easily lose the Gold trophies and reduce the time-to Platinum by a good 5-10hrs, without losing anything of value.

19: The name of the game means nothing.

Overall, this game is far from terrible and you can do a heck of a lot worse for £12 but it's all so painfully bland, generic and forgettable, it's very hard to recommend it over the many other better First Person Shooters that exist on the PS4 :(. If you can get this for £5 or less, then it might be worth it but at full price it's a hard pass.

Sigh. I was hoping that a smaller indie studio would buck the AAA trends listed here, but no. Difficulty spikes, bloated levels to pad run time, difficulty due to poor controls vs. intelligently planned tactical confrontations - this sounds like Ubisoft. The phrase "cobbled together from the scraps of better games" is painful to see on a game that had potential to be unique. Thanks for posting this, HuntingFever. Props to the devs for patching the multiplayer trophies.

• Like 2