Trophies explained / Cleared !

Another Question that comes up is the estimated playtime to platinum. 

The most grind trophy is, and its only my opinion right now, is the 100.000 kills.
You kill around 90-150 enemys AT MOST for a song, but not ever song is really kill heavy. So this trophy alone will require somewhere around 25-30h.

Now you have to consider your skill for the proud perfect runs. If ur really skilled u should platinum it in under 60-70 hours

2 hours ago, danceswithsloths said:

Oh wow, this is gonna be a lot more grind than I expected. Well, I gotta get it, it's kingdom hearts lol

Thanks for all the info!

No problem :) Yep that's the right attitude !

1 hour ago, eXb1azed23 said:

What would you rate the difficulty? I struggled a bit on the demo, but cleared the ice cream mini games on BBS with minimal effort. 

Hard to tell, I can only tell u my rating here: Im new to rhythmic games but also kinda very good in the game :D But still would rate it probably around the 7-8/10 

1 hour ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

I only played 1.5 Remaster of the Kingdom Hearts Series.

Will I watch spoiler for the other games when playing this game?

Yes because you will see how a certain character tells the story of all the games after defeating levels, so its also for newbies but certainly spoilerful. The ending and the secret ending are massive spoilers which play after Kingdom Hearts 3 and ReMind !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HIBIKI_MOE said:

Do you remember which song can get the trophy "enemy juggler"?
Thank you ^w^*

Yes I looked at my screenshot and it was the "Crossing to Neverland" Song on Proud difficulty (358/2 days) :)

There will spawn a Heartless with a countdown or Lifebar of 19.

Edited by soziaLSturmi

8 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Yes I looked at my screenshot and it was the "Crossing to Neverland" Song on Proud difficulty (358/2 days) :)

There will spawn a Heartless with a countdown or Lifebar of 19.

Thank you very much!(≧ω≦)

Edited by HIBIKI_MOE

5 hours ago, shiny12 said:

@soziaLSturmi 

Does Performer mode count towards earning Proud chain master Trophy?

Because it could be a little easier if you set up the playstyle which lets you use a single botton (don't remember its name atm). 

You don't have to use performer mode no. 

I actually didn't try out if its counting with the one button option tbh :)

2 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

No you can't use that option unfortunately. It doesn't count towards perfect progress in any of the difficulties.

Ah that's a shame, I got really sensory overloaded pretty easily in the demo. Do the full chain trophies (those are the perfect ones you're referring to, right?) have to be different songs or is it a cumulative total? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, zeda12123 said:

Ah that's a shame, I got really sensory overloaded pretty easily in the demo. Do the full chain trophies (those are the perfect ones you're referring to, right?) have to be different songs or is it a cumulative total? 

Yeah the chains are called perfect :)

Unfortunately all different songs, meaning with 150 in total every 3 songs there has to be one full chain at least.