Trophies explained / Cleared !

9 minutes ago, InsomniaRanger said:

Can you do the 50 full chains on the same song or do you have to do different songs?

Different songs, boss fights or movie songs also count for example "same" song sometimes appears as a boss fight AND as a normal stage fight song, these count as different songs but you can't farm only one easy song :) 

On 11/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, soziaLSturmi said:

2. Theres NO online Trophy. Some speculated that a couple trophies were online related, but they are related ONLY against AI Enemies.  You start at Bronze 3 and have to win 3 matches to get promoted 1-2 ranks. SO 20 wins is necessary anyways to riech the top ranks BUT starting Gold 3 the challenges are on Proud Difficulty and you can't change it. The only thing that gets nerve-racking is, that you play with "tricks" which activate on both sides automatically. These can vary and if you have bad luck the enemy will get some tricks which will let the enemies disappear so you have to guess when to hit. After loosing more than 2 matches you go down on the ranks again.

This is the best news.  Still waiting for more people to play it to see how hard it's going to be, but if nothing online is required I think I can play it on my main account to try and plat it~

1 minute ago, Alternatewarning said:

This is the best news.  Still waiting for more people to play it to see how hard it's going to be, but if nothing online is required I think I can play it on my main account to try and plat it~

Its not hard game imo. I've already done all proud (hardest difficult) trophies and even were able to one shot full chain some of the proud songs while still had world tour going. Once you get touch with the rhythm its pretty easy game. I had around 35 full chain proud songs after I finished world tour mode. I did resets to try again to get full chain but not more than 5 time max. 

2 hours ago, Darth_Dracu said:

May be a dumb question but can i get the 50 full chain trophies on track selection? Or does it have to be in world tour?

Of course you can, Im doing it right now :)

1 hour ago, Alternatewarning said:

Of course :) Its a fantastic game imo and for me ( my first rhythm game) its not that hard, Im actually pretty good :D Jokes besides I think you'll manage to get the plat !

3 hours ago, VSmoL said:

Its not hard game imo. I've already done all proud (hardest difficult) trophies and even were able to one shot full chain some of the proud songs while still had world tour going. Once you get touch with the rhythm its pretty easy game. I had around 35 full chain proud songs after I finished world tour mode. I did resets to try again to get full chain but not more than 5 time max. 

1 hour ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Of course you can, Im doing it right now :)

Of course :) Its a fantastic game imo and for me ( my first rhythm game) its not that hard, Im actually pretty good :D Jokes besides I think you'll manage to get the plat !

Glad you guys agree it's not that hard.  I don't have the game, yet, but I"m stoked to play it.  It's like my holy grail combo of rhythm game and Kingdom Hearts so I'm glad it's good and not Project Diva X levels of hard

Just now, Alternatewarning said:

Glad you guys agree it's not that hard.  I don't have the game, yet, but I"m stoked to play it.  It's like my holy grail combo of rhythm game and Kingdom Hearts so I'm glad it's good and not Project Diva X levels of hard

Yea sure for me its like a perfect game :D I love KH so anything that come from that direction is getting eaten right away :)

7 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

Yeah I did all it ended up popping after I replayed a stage for some reason lol

Good to hear that it at least popped now :)

1 hour ago, Fallen_Chaos_ said:

What are the easiest songs in your opinion to get the full chain on for Proud mode especially?

Im gonna list them later today :)

• Like 1

Platinum rank 1 was pretty tricky . Some Proud songs with invisible enemys or "perfekt hits only " debuffs are almost impossible for me . I pulled it of by beating two plat rank 2 enemies and one very very close rank 1 enemy.

Now i think the hardest part is done , mainly grind and proud full combos . But with 150 songs im sure i find 50 i can full combo.

Im happy that "good" is not breaking combo , and also hitting buttons on offbeats. I think this rythm game is exactly my level . Hardcore rythm players will think its to easy i guess.

38 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Platinum rank 1 was pretty tricky . Some Proud songs with invisible enemys or "perfekt hits only " debuffs are almost impossible for me . I pulled it of by beating two plat rank 2 enemies and one very very close rank 1 enemy.

Now i think the hardest part is done , mainly grind and proud full combos . But with 150 songs im sure i find 50 i can full combo.

Im happy that "good" is not breaking combo , and also hitting buttons on offbeats. I think this rythm game is exactly my level . Hardcore rythm players will think its to easy i guess.

Yep same thoughts here :)

The combo of invisible enemies with the super only kills me each time...

12 hours ago, Fallen_Chaos_ said:

What are the easiest songs in your opinion to get the full chain on for Proud mode especially?

So I worked on the guide for the game, sry to keep u waiting but here is a list that I also used in the guide hope it helps. 

Here you have to do a Full Chain 50 times on Proud. You don't have to complete these in story mode don't worry too much about them.
I will list the 50 easiest songs on Proud mode in my opinion. For some these may be harder or easier than other songs but overall these should be doable on the first try or some practical tries. Full Chain does not mean you have to do it all "super" you only have to avoid mistakes. Also if there spawn a lot of enemies don't panic and press the attack buttons with the beat of the song (Mostly the fastest beat in the song in Proud).
1. Kairi 1
2. Simple and Clean (Normal stage fight song)
3. Destiny Islands
4. Bustin Up on the Beach
5. Traverse Town
6. Welcome to Wonderland 
7. Olympus Coliseum
8. Hand in Hand
9. A very Small Wish
10. Under the Sea
11. This is Halloween
12. Captain Hooks Pirate Ship
13. Pirates Gigue
14. Squirming Evil
15. Castle Oblivion
16. Forgotten Challenge
17. The Force in You
18. Sora 
19. Riku
20. Roxas
21. Part of your World
22. Lazy Afternoons 
23. The Afternoon Streets
24. Working Together
25. Magical Mystery
26. Reviving Hollow Bastion
27. Waltz of the Damned 
28. Fields of Honor
29. Desire for All That Is Lost
30. Vim and Vigar
31. Rowdy Rumble 
32. The Other Promise
33. Musique pour la tristesse de Xion
34. Another Side - Battle Vers.-
35. Wonder of Electron
36. Ventus
37. Aqua
38. The Promised Beginning
39. The Secret Whispers
40. The Silent Forest
41. The Rustling Forest
42. Mickey Mouse March
43. Black Powder
44. Rage Awakened -The Origin-
45. Traverse in Trance
46. Sacred Distance
47. Deep Drop
48. Robot Overdrive
49. Beauty and the Beast
50. A Whole New World

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OathToOblivion01 said:

What song should I play to grind kills for enemy buster trophy? I’m currently at 63k kills atm and it’s my last trophy for the platinum

I did Dark Domination. Lots of monsters beginning of the song. Also fun to practice. I got plat trophy like 10 minutes ago doing this song.

3 minutes ago, VSmoL said:

I did Dark Domination. Lots of monsters beginning of the song. Also fun to practice. I got plat trophy like 10 minutes ago doing this song.

Will try that although that song is really hard on Proud so I might try it on Standard or I’ll do Wave of Darkness I on Proud since I’m really good at that song and that also has a lot of enemies

@soziaLSturmi Can you explain the trophy "Clear all five of today's tunes with a full chain"?

I can't find it anywhere, is this something that needs to be unlocked?

For everyone else wondering about the difficulty, at this time I feel like it's going to be a 5/10 or 6/10 for me. Though I haven't actively tried to full combo the proud songs yet.

5 hours ago, CSmit180 said:

@soziaLSturmi Can you explain the trophy "Clear all five of today's tunes with a full chain"?

I can't find it anywhere, is this something that needs to be unlocked?

For everyone else wondering about the difficulty, at this time I feel like it's going to be a 5/10 or 6/10 for me. Though I haven't actively tried to full combo the proud songs yet.

I placed the difficulty in the coming guide also at 5/10, for some it may be higher for some lower so this seemed the most reasonable.

Yes for this trophy go the main menu and to the song choosing section under world tour. Now you should see some green notes besides some of the songs (5 to bear clear) and these you will have to full chain in the first try, but you can do that on Beginner so its easy. If there isnt any song or you made the mistake and let the song finish without full chain then simply go to the playstation settings and change your date to a day forward and there will be 5 new songs :)

Edited by soziaLSturmi
  • Like 1

Based on what I'm reading here, this seems like more difficult than the Persona Dancing games but a bit easier (or sometimes on par) than Hatsune Miku games. For those that plays rhythm games, is this a fair assessment?

Getting my copy later today, can't wait =)

And thanks in advance @soziaLSturmi for all the insights! 

2 hours ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Based on what I'm reading here, this seems like more difficult than the Persona Dancing games but a bit easier (or sometimes on par) than Hatsune Miku games. For those that plays rhythm games, is this a fair assessment?

Getting my copy later today, can't wait =)

And thanks in advance @soziaLSturmi for all the insights! 

Your welcome ! 

Wanted to get into the Persona ones too :)
Hope you will enjoy the game as much as I did !

This is my first rhythm game, besides Ice Cream Beat on BBS, was horrible at first, but gotten much better while playing. I've played online against some people, I get almost all Excellents with a Full Chain and I still lose, ? was wondering why, then I figured out about Rainbow Excellents.

I got a question, the 19 hit Trophy, the Big Body always disappears before I'm able to finish, even when I'm hitting all the marks. After it recovers from being dazed, it's gone, maybe I'm messing up and not realizing it, I got it down to 4 at my best, any kind of strategy? 

Edited by Nitemares-----