mk79797

Constant Crashes

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there are any patches scheduled to come out? I've had the game crash at least 10 times, twice it has corrupted my save file. Anyone else have crashing issues?

Sorry bud, been playing it now. Have had no issues. 

3 hours ago, mk79797 said:

Does anyone know if there are any patches scheduled to come out? I've had the game crash at least 10 times, twice it has corrupted my save file. Anyone else have crashing issues?

I have the same problem, had a couple of corrupt saves too.

The first crash was like two hours in on my first playthrough. The savefiles did not survive that....

Yeah I have just had the game crash about 3/4 of the way through my playthrough and corrupt my save. I dont know whether to try again, but then if it corrupts again I will be doubly p**sed off. Not sure if it makes a difference but I am playing it on PS5, wonder if the people experiencing crashes are all PS5 users??

On 22/11/2020 at 8:24 AM, Juxta-Dowgle said:

Yeah I have just had the game crash about 3/4 of the way through my playthrough and corrupt my save. I dont know whether to try again, but then if it corrupts again I will be doubly p**sed off. Not sure if it makes a difference but I am playing it on PS5, wonder if the people experiencing crashes are all PS5 users??

Yeah, mine's been crashing often and corrupts save data on the final chapter. Only started doing this once I wanted to do my final playthrough on PS5 so that's probably the issue. No problems on ps4 😅

I'm playing on PS4 Pro and only just started the game. It crashed and corrupted my save right after I finished the prologue. Does anyone know if occasionally uploading your save to online storage would enable you to download it back to system storage or does it corrupt the online storage saves as well?

Even with the latest patch, the game has crashed about 5 times on 3 playthroughs attempts (solo, movie, and shared). Corrupted my data three times. 
I really enjoy the game, but it's unplayable right now. 

Still not fixed. Crashed for me in Movie Mode, was on my way to completing this in record time too.