Amazingu

Trophy List bugged?

8 posts in this topic

I picked up the game yesterday, played for about 2 hours (it's great!) and unlocked a couple of Trophies, but when I try to sync the Trophies they don't show up?

As in, the game ITSELF is not being recognized by my Trophy list?

Looking at the current percentages, ALL Trophies are at 0% which is really weird because you'll definitely unlock some of them in the first hour or so, so I guess the entire list is just bugged, even if the Trophies do actually pop in-game?

Anyone else notice anything?

The game is not officially out yet in the US/EU, so that might be the reason.

Edited by BlackSabre500

8 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

The game is not officially out yet in the US/EU, so that might be the reason.

This has happened to me before on another game, you can earn trophies but only look at them locally, they'll only sync when the trophy list is uploaded to the servers, of you use the quick menu you can still look at what trophies you have and haven't got 

They're not even showing up locally though...

Anyway, I thought it was already out in the West, so that probably explains it.

Don't think I've ever experienced this with any other game before though...

Probably since it isn't out and the Trophy List isn't up on the Servers, really annoying man. We got FF7 Remake around like a Week early here in Australia (along with various other Titles at that time, like Persona 5 Royal) and since the FF7 Remake Trophys weren't up they wouldn't show and even completely Re-Locked when I turned the game off... Really sucked since it made me stop playing in that Week and even had to Restart from the beginning once it was officially out and Trophys were Live 😔 

It wasn't when I Installed it earlier (though it's been a few hours now... Been Installing CoD Blops Cold War)