Inmortal Calling Card doesn't appear

Michele1298

Hi, im playing the campaign in Solo/offline/local mode and I complete it without dying in Veteran, but the Inmortal calling card is still locked. What can I do? 

I dont wanna to play it again in Realistic and Veteran in online mode :(

PD: I got the medal for complete campaign without dying 

• 2 months later...

To make others aware of why this is because - no offence - you didn't make it clear from your update.

The calling card is blocked on each mission if you use Emergency Reserve or a checkpoint (and maybe being downed and having needed reviving by a friend). So it is possible that you will have completed your no deaths veteran playthrough without attaining the Immortal ribbon.

Additionally, Immortal is the challenge and not the Medal (which is called Immortal Flame).

Mission #7 is probably the easiest. Go slow, use stealth at the three points you can do in the mission (for the accolades too) and you'll have it.

Edited by GarryKE

2 hours ago, GarryKE said:

The calling card is blocked on each mission if you use Emergency Reserve or a checkpoint (and maybe being downed and having needed reviving by a friend).

being revived by other people doesnt void it, my group revived like hell & got it no problem, also i dont remember the reserve voiding it either, only just complete checkpoint restarts

8 hours ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

being revived by other people doesnt void it, my group revived like hell & got it no problem, also i dont remember the reserve voiding it either, only just complete checkpoint restarts

Unfortunately I had this problem having already completed the veteran playthrough. I googled it and found this being mentioned online.